Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MAX WATTERS 'EXCITED' TO BE BACK WITH STEVE MORISON 'BOOST'

Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:06 am

Max Watters spoke to Cardiff City TV following his return from a loan spell at MK Dons, discussing his recent conversations with Bluebirds boss Steve Morison.

"I spoke to the manager and he said that he’d like to bring me back." he began. "He thinks I’ve done well at Milton Keynes, and he thinks I’ll fit in well once I’m back fit.

I was really excited when he said that, and I couldn’t wait to come back.

If everything goes well, I should be back to full fitness in the next few weeks. I’m back running, so it’s just a case of getting fit and trying to get some game time in
."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MAX WATTERS 'EXCITED' TO BE BACK WITH STEVE MORRISON 'BO

Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:38 am

Although I think he deserves a proper chance with us before some fans write him off (only 1 and a half games played with us I think) I don't know where he will fit in.

Collins and Harris seem to be first choice until Moore is fit. When he is that'll be 3 strikers infront of him surely

Tue Jan 04, 2022 12:13 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Although I think he deserves a proper chance with us before some fans write him off (only 1 and a half games played with us I think) I don't know where he will fit in.

Collins and Harris seem to be first choice until Moore is fit. When he is that'll be 3 strikers infront of him surely

Maybe in front of Harris?
If not, we need him anyway just in case one of the other two is injured / off form

Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:40 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:Although I think he deserves a proper chance with us before some fans write him off (only 1 and a half games played with us I think) I don't know where he will fit in.

When Moore goes this month there will be plenty of room for manuva up top!

Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:28 pm

nubbsy wrote:

You reckon this month Nubbs? Hope not!

Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:12 am

ThomasC wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

I've not heard that but it wouldn't be a massive surprise, if a (less than before) decent offer were to come in

I hope not; but if nubbsy is talking from a little bit of info from a close source, then it has 'legs'

Equally, it may just be his personal opinion :thumbup:

Re: MAX WATTERS 'EXCITED' TO BE BACK WITH STEVE MORISON 'BOO

Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:13 am

Watters - Needs to given the chance when needed .

Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:56 am

ThomasC wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

I hope not aswell mate! That being said we supposedly accepted a bid last window of around 8m and it fell through. So any substantial bid and he'll be off I think!

Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:58 am

Sven wrote:
ThomasC wrote:
nubbsy wrote:

I've not heard that but it wouldn't be a massive surprise, if a (less than before) decent offer were to come in

I hope not; but if nubbsy is talking from a little bit of info from a close source, then it has 'legs'

Equally, it may just be his personal opinion :thumbup:

Just my opinion, Chris!