Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Morison was asked:

Sat Jan 08, 2022 4:57 pm

By the Media:

Asked about contracts, but it's a delicate time. Which division Cardiff are in will affect money available to offer, which puts them in a sticky spot for negotiating.
But players appreciate the situation and have not come banging on Morison's door

Re: Steve Morison was asked:

Sat Jan 08, 2022 6:20 pm

I don't think the higher earners will be wanting to knock his door; but there are some I would keep, e.g. Ralls and Morrison, if it could be done

I think Morrison is still our best centre back and captain but he needs someone alongside him who can be more mobile

Ralls, for me, is one who has done his job well this season and (let it be) a couple pf complementary players around him will see him return to the player he can be

Re: Steve Morison was asked:

Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:By the Media:

Asked about contracts, but it's a delicate time. Which division Cardiff are in will affect money available to offer, which puts them in a sticky spot for negotiating.
But players appreciate the situation and have not come banging on Morison's door
I don't think other clubs will have the money to offer big deals ,I think the days of big weekly earnings in the championship are over