Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Moore!!

Sun Jan 09, 2022 12:55 pm

Bournemouth are reportedly interested in signing kieffer moore this month!! Reports saying they are interested, only if cardiff lower their £10m valuation of him! Scott parker wants competition for solanke, even though bournemouth are the 3rd highest scorers in the championship.
So it looks as if there is a possibility we may get an offer for him, my concern is how much lower would they offer, and most importantly, what would be an offer that we deem good enough?

I await the usual suspects, with the "with this owner in charge" predictions, of anything over a million etc.for me it would have to be at least the 8m offered by wolves, id rather he stayed of course, but in these tough financial times, and covid having a terrible effect on clubs finances, anything is possible.
Thoughts please.

Re: Moore!!

Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:00 pm

I Posted this article in the transfer /rumours section this morning...be interesting to see what happens

Re: Moore!!

Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:13 pm

Bluebird 67 wrote:I Posted this article in the transfer /rumours section this morning...be interesting to see what happens

Sorry! Didnt read that topic b4 posting this.will be very interesting month i guess.