Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bournemouth interested in Kieffer Moore:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:11 pm

Bournemouth could be interested in Cardiff City’s Kieffer Moore, but apparently only value Moore at No more £5mil.

Going to be interesting??

Cardiff are struggling and will need to keep their best players like Moore if they want to stay in the Championship.

Cardiff need to strengthen not sell.

I totally agree with another poster, if you had the quality of a player like Harry Wilson giving Moore the ball , you would see more goals.

The service we give him from midfield is crap.

Our team lacks quality
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Bournemouth interested in Kieffer Moore:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:17 pm

Cardiff accepted £7mill offer from Wolves last year, but wanted the money all upfront, Wolves wanted to
Pay over 3yrs like most clubs do.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Bournemouth could be interested in Cardiff City’s Kieffer Moore, but apparently only value Moore at No more £5mil.

Sadly, on current form £5m would be about right; but my preference is to keep him at least until the summer, where he will still be worth that, we may still be in the Championship and the CAS appeal will (please) be over either way

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:24 pm

Sven wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Bournemouth could be interested in Cardiff City’s Kieffer Moore, but apparently only value Moore at No more £5mil.

Sadly, on current form £5m would be about right; but my preference is to keep him at least until the summer, where he will still be worth that, we may still be in the Championship and the CAS appeal will (please) be over either way

I agree, his value has gone down Chris, but like you we have to keep Moore if we want to a Stay a Championship club.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:27 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

I agree, his value has gone down Chris, but like you we have to keep Moore if we want to a Stay a Championship club.

I already did a post on this earlier Annis.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:33 pm

Sell him he doesn't look interested this season

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:37 pm

wez1927 wrote:Sell him he doesn't look interested this season

Agreed, his head was turned in the summer and he hasn't been anywhere near last seasons form.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:39 pm

Wez,

That’s because they sold him last season, he thought he was gone.

Who do you replace him with James Collins 1 goal 26 appearances?

We are struggling to stay in the Championship as it is.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:46 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

We are going to struggle with or without him. We may as well let him go and use the money to bring in someone. That's if it is the intention of the club to use the money for that.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:47 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Sven wrote:

I already did a post on this earlier Annis.

Sorry I never saw.

I am away at sea and the internet is poor.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:51 pm

The reports say Moore's price tag is around the £10million mark despite his stuttering form this season. If that fee was lowered, Bournemouth would be interested, the publication adds.

If the Bluebirds were to lose Moore mid-season it would be a huge blow to their own fortunes.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

If the money is used to buy more players it's a win win situation ,we get rid of player that doesn't want to be here and get other players in that will help us stay up.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:53 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

We are going to struggle with or without him. We may as well let him go and use the money to bring in someone. That's if it is the intention of the club to use the money for that.

Agree

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:56 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

If the money is used to buy more players it's a win win situation ,we get rid of player that doesn't want to be here and get other players in that will help us stay up.

But we have not been doing that for the last couple of years.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:57 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

Ian,

But we don’t re invest, the money will disappear again.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 2:58 pm

Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

Ian,

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:06 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Bakedalasker wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Wez,

Ian,

Sadly, I agree and don't think Keiffer staying or going will affect the ins and outs this window

Wecare literally firefighting unti the end of the season and money (possibly loan or 'freebie' wages apart) will not be forthcoming to the manager

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The reports say Moore's price tag is around the £10million mark despite his stuttering form this season. If that fee was lowered, Bournemouth would be interested, the publication adds.

If the Bluebirds were to lose Moore mid-season it would be a huge blow to their own fortunes.

Thats what i read and posted too.I said IF he has to go.then it will have to ne lower than the 10m. But imho no less than 8m! Id rather we kept him, but I alsk ssid his head was turned with the wolves bid,but he has been hit by covid 3 times, plus injury, which could also be a reason for his "dip" in form.
Going to be interested month imho.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:19 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The reports say Moore's price tag is around the £10million mark despite his stuttering form this season. If that fee was lowered, Bournemouth would be interested, the publication adds.

:bluebird:

Thats what i read and posted too.I said IF he has to go.then it will have to ne lower than the 10m. But imho no less than 8m! Id rather we kept him, but I alsk ssid his head was turned with the wolves bid,but he has been hit by covid 3 times, plus injury, which could also be a reason for his "dip" in form.
Going to be interested month imho.

Sorry Paul,

Struggling on here as internet crap at sea.

I agree with your post

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:24 pm

If we had a player like Harry Wilson providing good balls in like last season Moore would have more goals unless we start to sort out our midfield Moore will want to go and I would not blame him

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:34 pm

valleyrambill wrote:If we had a player like Harry Wilson providing good balls in like last season Moore would have more goals unless we start to sort out our midfield Moore will want to go and I would not blame him

Spot on.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
valleyrambill wrote:If we had a player like Harry Wilson providing good balls in like last season Moore would have more goals unless we start to sort out our midfield Moore will want to go and I would not blame him

Spot on.

Yup! :thumbup: :clap:

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:42 pm

I totally agree with another poster, if you had the quality of a player like Harry Wilson giving Moore the ball , you would see more goals.

The service we give him from midfield is crap.

Our team lacks quality

Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:49 pm

Moore was promised that we would build a team around him, over time the team has fallen apart around him instead.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:28 pm

Difficult to gauge a players interest imo. Whitts would often look this way for example and then we have the fist pumping badge kissers who don’t give two hoots.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:36 pm

Sell him. Get the money.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:45 pm

Unless some daft club want to buy Solanke, then he'd be a back up ?

Strange one

Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:53 pm

I’ll drive the Sick Note to Bournemouth.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:24 pm

Let’s hope rumours are true and we get £7m and upto £10m if Bournemouth get promoted. Maybe our only chance to invest in 4 -5 new young players and improved the squad.

Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:30 pm

Sell for 5 with addons.

He's a walking sick note.