Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE STATS: CARDIFF CITY v BLACKBURN ROVERS

Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:31 pm

The stats from today's game

Make of them what you will... :ayatollah:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: THE STATS: CARDIFF CITY v BLACKBURN ROVERS

Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:49 pm

Stats are great. My favourite is the goals scored v goals conceded stat that is missing here.

Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:29 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:Stats are great. My favourite is the goals scored v goals conceded stat that is missing here.

Exactly

Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:34 pm

Big Hill Blue wrote:Stats are great. My favourite is the goals scored v goals conceded stat that is missing here.

Like I said, make of it what you want... ;)

Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:53 pm

Sven wrote:

Like I said, make of it what you want... ;)

Possession increasing,just wish we could convert to attempts...

Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:43 am

Goals are always the most important stat in any game When you are trying to change and develop a style of play , managers will look deeper at the stats. We are improving in many areas of the field apart from a couple with one being putting the bloody ball in the net
Fingers crossed as the other stats improve more goals will come .One thing for sure is that teams that get promoted and win leagues usually have the greater amount of possession ( with the odd except over the years ) Yesterday against a team in top 3 you could say we dominated the game from 10th minute onwards
If we can avoid relegation this season could be a turning point for the club Fingers and toes crossed