Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Morison: “ We don’t have that final bit of quality “

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:14 pm

Cardiff City boss Steve Morison:

"We weren't good enough in the final third. We dominated the game but couldn't put the ball in the net.”

"It is another game we should have got something out of, but that's where we are at the minute.

"We went toe-to-toe with Blackburn, but they had that moment of quality which we didn't have, we are missing that final quality in the team.”

"The boys need help. We need to be better in the final third.”

"Like I said to the players in there, 'Don't make me go and get someone for the final third from elsewhere'."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Steve Morison: “ We don’t have that final bit of quality

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Cardiff City boss Steve Morison:

"We weren't good enough in the final third. We dominated the game but couldn't put the ball in the net.”

"It is another game we should have got something out of, but that's where we are at the minute.

"We went toe-to-toe with Blackburn, but they had that moment of quality which we didn't have, we are missing that final quality in the team.”

"The boys need help. We need to be better in the final third.”

"Like I said to the players in there, 'Don't make me go and get someone for the final third from elsewhere'."

Fair play to him, we also went toe to toe against 10 players for 15 minutes

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:26 pm

He could try picking a few players to play in the final third. Not 9 behind the f*cking ball!

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:44 pm

delusional, 90% of the players are not good enough for where we should be or looking for, need a huge clear out and start afresh. far too much back patting and arse licking going on at this club, getting worse year by year.

'we don;t have that final bit of quality' - you don;t have any quality end of!

Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:58 pm

arri potta wrote:delusional, 90% of the players are not good enough for where we should be or looking for, need a huge clear out and start afresh. far too much back patting and arse licking going on at this club, getting worse year by year.

Makes you wonder where we’d have been without Wilson last season and Tomlin the one before.
Those players are like gold dust and without one we can only hope this squad of players with limited ability can scrape enough points to survive.
Keeping a clean sheet might help also.

Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:09 pm

arri potta wrote:delusional, 90% of the players are not good enough for where we should be or looking for, need a huge clear out and start afresh. far too much back patting and arse licking going on at this club, getting worse year by year.

Anyone not wearing blue tinted glasses on could see this scenario happening even before a football was kicked last August. FairPlay rules or not, we've got a load of square pegged players playing in big round holes, who are simply not good enough at Championship level, and on the evidence so far, never will be. This situation is bound to frustrate SM,,,, as it does All of us I'm sure.

Id like to hear some Leadership views from VT, MD and KC regarding the way forward for Cardiff City AFC.... Silence is Golden!

Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:53 pm

RICK+CCFC wrote:

Anyone not wearing blue tinted glasses on could see this scenario happening even before a football was kicked last August. FairPlay rules or not, we've got a load of square pegged players playing in big round holes, who are simply not good enough at Championship level, and on the evidence so far, never will be. This situation is bound to frustrate SM,,,, as it does All of us I'm sure.

Id like to hear some Leadership views from VT, MD and KC regarding the way forward for Cardiff City AFC.... Silence is Golden!

I only want to hear from them when they confirm they are pissing off and ruining another club!