Will we finish below Derby?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby dazza » Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:36 pm

You have to say on current form it's look like we will finish below them.

I think it's us Peterborough and Derby going down
dazza

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Will we finish below Derby?

Postby Sven » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:04 pm

"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Carpe Diem » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:04 pm

Derby won’t go down. The decisions to rid our squad of all wingers and anyone creative will see us deservedly drop.
Yet MM will continue on and not get branded with his total failure as a so called football manager
Carpe Diem

Postby Bakedalasker » Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:48 pm

I think so.

Its coming very clear our squad is not good enough. The board can take the blame for this situation. The way they have gone about this transition will see us in League One.
Bakedalasker

Postby Plymuff Bloobird » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:14 pm

I don't think we will
Plymuff Bloobird

Postby Forever Blue » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:14 pm

If they don’t get anymore points deduction, we are so bad, sadly I think we might not.

We would be deep in it if was not for Derby & Reading point deduction.

I don’t blame Morison, it’s years of bad management from the top has been catching up to us and might finally finish us, unless we bring more quality players in.

Morison is shouting out loud for them.

Each season our squad has got weaker.

I feel we might just stay up , start by beating Posh & Barnsley
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby theclaw » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:29 pm

The reason we are in this pissvpoor position is we have stuck to the fair play rules unlike some others who will go down.The next 5/6 will see us get some valuable points and climb a little bit further to safety.
This season has been a wake up call and let’s hope our club learns it’s lesson.
theclaw

Postby welshrarebit » Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:22 pm

We are utterly impotent when attacking. We can play direct, tippy tappy. Whatever. Doesn’t matter. We have no danger men.
welshrarebit

Postby Pencoed » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:14 am

I think we'll just about be save for me Barnsley Derby and Peterborough will go. We have already played 3 of the top 4 twice, the run of games between now and end of February should hopefully see a decent return.
Pencoed

Postby Sven » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:17 am

theclaw wrote:The reason we are in this pissvpoor position is we have stuck to the fair play rules unlike some others who will go down.The next 5/6 will see us get some valuable points and climb a little bit further to safety.
This season has been a wake up call and let’s hope our club learns it’s lesson.

Good post and I concur... :thumbup: :ayatollah: :clap:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby Bambasbestbuddy22 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:48 pm

No
Bambasbestbuddy22

Postby NPCF3 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 4:18 pm

Rooney to Everton.

That will hopefully save us. Without a new attacking midfielder I don't think we have enough.
NPCF3

Postby caerblue » Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:45 am

This transfer window will give us some answers,we hear the right noises coming from the manger,but he already knows the players he got,ain’t good enough
caerblue

Postby dazza » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:22 am

NPCF3 wrote:Rooney to Everton.

That will hopefully save us. Without a new attacking midfielder I don't think we have enough.

Rooney has said he will see this season out with Derby, then assess things in the close season.
dazza

Postby Bluebina » Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:11 pm

Pencoed wrote:I think we'll just about be save for me Barnsley Derby and Peterborough will go. We have already played 3 of the top 4 twice, the run of games between now and end of February should hopefully see a decent return.

I agree we've just had our other tough run of games and have been a bit unlucky in quite a few, we are bad but not quite as bad as the league makes us look, a better run of games now and we should pull away to finish closer to the middle than the bottom!
Bluebina

Postby bluesince62 » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:37 pm

dazza wrote:
NPCF3 wrote:Rooney to Everton.

Rooney has said he will see this season out with Derby, then assess things in the close season.

Seems Everton are possibly having martinez back? So if he was being considered, it better be this yr, or he will have to wait! Thats even if he's being considered in the 1st place.
bluesince62

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:51 pm

dazza wrote:You have to say on current form it's look like we will finish below them.

I think it's us Peterborough and Derby going down

You really think that Barnsley are going to stay up? :lol: deluded butt :roll:
For the record, I think Barnsley, Peterborough and Reading will go down. Derby will escape and we will survive, only just. :thumbup:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby nubbsy » Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:03 pm

Up until this point so far we absolutely deserve to be relegated.
nubbsy

Postby Sam ReaN » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:00 pm

It depends on Derby's situation. At the moment the have not got the funds to complete this season so im not too sure but there deadline in February. IF Derby's off field situation is solved and Rooney dont jump ship to Everton then I can see it be very close by the end of this season. We could have a repeat of last season where a goal decides whether we get relegated or likewise with Derby or Peterborough.

Im not sure really because there have been chances for Peterborough to overtake us in the table but never did and yes they got a game in hand but there form has been the same with ours poor.

So I think it's all about our form and ourselves to escape because all 3 in the relegation have been in there for most of this season and they could easily escape and drag us down but they haven't. OK I give Derby a free pass because of there whole club situation but Barnsley and Peterborough should be grabbing points or a point somewhere but yeah its tricky.

Personally I think it will come to the final game and I think we will survive on goal difference. Only because Peterborough and Barnsley have been losing when we are losing so no points gained or dropped. Yes we have struggled to score but eventually we will get a win due to the pressure that the players have got on there backs.
Also On The Sam ReaN YouTube Channel
Cardiff City Highlights On Bits From The Action
The ReaN Show Series 1-6
CardiffFanTV / On Facebook & YouTube
Vlogging Adventures
Video Games
SUBSCRIBE IN 2024
Sam ReaN

Return to General Chat