Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WHY BOTHER

Fri Jan 21, 2022 4:55 pm

If Morison considers all the present midfield players ahead of Doyle why bring him,must be a joke. Hope he plays very soon to prove how good he is.

Re: WHY BOTHER

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:03 pm

MikeP wrote:If Morison considers all the present midfield players ahead of Doyle why bring him,must be a joke. Hope he plays very soon to prove how good he is.

Where has he said that ?

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:08 pm

wez1927 wrote:
MikeP wrote:If Morison considers all the present midfield players ahead of Doyle why bring him,must be a joke. Hope he plays very soon to prove how good he is.

Where has he said that ?

You beat me to it Wez.
Morison has said that both he and Watters could be involved tomorrow. If I was a betting man I’d bet they’d both be in the bench.

Fri Jan 21, 2022 5:40 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Where has he said that ?

You beat me to it Wez.
Morison has said that both he and Watters could be involved tomorrow. If I was a betting man I’d bet they’d both be in the bench.

I seem that he said that every player needs to earn there place ,which is the norm

Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:20 pm

Clearly Tan signed him as he thinks he is a keeper who might score for us.

Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:25 pm

We havnt even played a game yet since he joined :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:34 pm

And he starts today! Pmsl.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:03 pm

Also have to accept the boy isn't 100% and I'm sure man City monitoring how we manage him. He will become match fit and will keep us up. Have some faith.