At least the others in the bottom 5 all lost today

Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:03 pm

Hull look to be pulling away though :cry:

Re: At least the others in the bottom 5 all lost today

Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:38 pm

Amazing wat 2 wins on the bounce can do

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:56 pm

Whilst it's an immediate piece of breathing space I grant you, we are really clutching at straws. Apart from Barnsley, and ourselves, I can see the other teams having the ability to win games against teams around them.

We are already relying on other teams and we can't conti he to do so, and such results will not continue to happen around us.

Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:05 am

Barclay1 wrote:Whilst it's an immediate piece of breathing space I grant you, we are really clutching at straws. Apart from Barnsley, and ourselves, I can see the other teams having the ability to win games against teams around them.

We are already relying on other teams and we can't conti he to do so, and such results will not continue to happen around us.

Well I'd rather be clutching at our straws, than those below us TBH. :old: :bluebird:

Mon Jan 24, 2022 8:47 am

Barclay1 wrote:Whilst it's an immediate piece of breathing space I grant you, we are really clutching at straws. Apart from Barnsley, and ourselves, I can see the other teams having the ability to win games against teams around them.

We are all relying on other teams, we are where we are, but should pull away a little bit with a good run of games if we can get Moore back and sort out the defence, Morrison will probably start the next game, we can't be scoring twice and losing!!!!