Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Absolutely Pathetic as Cardiff fans smash up ‘

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:12 pm

Updated:

The Bluebirds offer to cover the costs after supporters damage toilets at Bristol City's stadium.

Cardiff City could be met with a bill of up to £50,000 after mindless idiots caused havoc and completely wrecked Ashton Gates mens toliets from top to bottom.

This will only cost our club

Smashed up the toilets apparently, club will have to pay for that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Absolutely Pathetic as Cardiff fans smash up ‘

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:19 pm

Not a great day on or off the pitch.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:22 pm

Hope someone has pics of these moron, bill them and ban.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:42 pm

A hefty bill for the club and with the idiots picking fights before the match almost certainly a restricted away game next season. Nice one :oops: :oops: :oops:

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:This will only cost our club

Smashed up the toilets apparently, club will have to pay for that.

God they must have been real hard nuts to do that :oops:

Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:56 pm

Yes walnuts instead of brains

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:03 pm

CF11 Rondo wrote:A hefty bill for the club and with the idiots picking fights before the match almost certainly a restricted away game next season. Nice one :oops: :oops: :oops:

Won't be playing them unless in cup

Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:13 pm

Kids will be kids.

Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:20 pm

No excuse - absolute morons!

Sun Jan 23, 2022 1:03 am

Dicks - bringing our club into disrepute. :oops: :oops:

Sun Jan 23, 2022 7:53 am

There’s video footage of the people doing the damage & there’s going to be some bans & arrests on their way.
Also, don’t think that it was all kids, lots involved who really were old enough to know better. Interestingly I don’t recognise any of them, so most likely the ones who only come out for the big games - no doubt they will make life more difficult now for the loyal few who go everywhere and treat where they go with respect.

More gutted about this than the result

Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:50 am

What on earth is all that about damaging another ground what is the point I like Ashton gate always a good atmosphere nicely compact ground

Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:51 am

What on earth is all that about damaging another ground what is the point I like Ashton gate always a good atmosphere nicely compact ground

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:23 am

Theres even city bragging this up as revenge for when some of their lot smashed up the great western.
We had 2300 tickets given to us yesterday and they sold out quite quickly.
We won’t have that many next time we go there.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 11:45 am

murphy wrote:Theres even city bragging this up as revenge for when some of their lot smashed up the great western.
We had 2300 tickets given to us yesterday and they sold out quite quickly.
We won’t have that many next time we go there.

Lol. Just when you think it can’t get more embarrassing, they making it out now to be done for a noble cause. What a bunch of tools.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:13 pm

Took my 8 year old son yesterday and hes done loads of away with me including swansea and he needed the toilet about 5 minutes in, so i took him through to be greated by stewards blocking them off telling me to go upstairs to find the toilets in the same state had to use my phone light so he could see what he was doing. He turned round to me as we were walking out and asked me whats wrong with some people. If an 8 year old can see its not right then why can the idiots that did it ?

Sun Jan 23, 2022 3:13 pm

Hard as nails no doubt!!.bet the toilets were shitting!( pun intended)
I cannot even begin to imagine what goes through (or doesn't!!) These morons heads? A f@cking embarrassment to the club! Hope they get caught, and part of the sentence handed down,is to clean public toilets for a year! Plus lifetime football bans, from ALL GROUNDS!

Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Sbblue1992 wrote:Took my 8 year old son yesterday and hes done loads of away with me including swansea and he needed the toilet about 5 minutes in, so i took him through to be greated by stewards blocking them off telling me to go upstairs to find the toilets in the same state had to use my phone light so he could see what he was doing. He turned round to me as we were walking out and asked me whats wrong with some people. If an 8 year old can see its not right then why can the idiots that did it ?

Because these cumps still think we are in the 70's unfortunately. It wasn't big then and it isn't big now. They need to get a grip.

Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:21 pm

Chumps*

Sun Jan 23, 2022 5:28 pm

Well the police have the footage and people can expect a knock on the door in the not too distant future Idiots for doing it and idiots for filming it
Let’s hope they have to pay for the damage , Banned from football and hopefully a custodial sentence

Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:46 am

The Bluebirds offer to cover the costs after supporters damage toilets at Bristol City's stadium.

Cardiff City could be met with a bill of up to £50,000 after mindless idiots caused havoc and completely wrecked Ashton Gates mens toliets from top to bottom.

Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The Bluebirds offer to cover the costs after supporters damage toilets at Bristol City's stadium.

50k that could have gone towards a new loans wages!! I despair at some of our so called fans, i really do.