STEVE MORISON IS WAITING ON A PHONE CALL / BUT ADMITS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:17 pm

AS MORISON AWAITS ON A PHONE CALL / HE ALSO SAYS THEIR IS NO MONEY THIS MONTH FOR THE BLUEBIRDS OR THIS SUMMER.

STEVE MORISON:

“I am hoping for the phone to ring and Wolves to say Ryan Giles is on his way back to us.”

“If Ryan Giles becomes available this week, it’s no secret that we’d like him and I’m sure most teams in the Championship would.”

“I would like Ryan in before the Nottingham Forest game.”

“That’s something I’ll try to do, if I get a phone call to say it’s an option. I’m sure there will be conversations taking part in the early part of the week.”

“But we know all too well the financial predicament Cardiff are in; there is no money to spend this month and it will be unlikely that much will be splurged in the summer either.”

Despite their defensive frailties, another centre-back is unlikely, with Morison admitting there are only so many gambles he can take at this level, referencing the signings of Drameh and Doyle.

“I would like to bring in two more loan signings before next Monday's deadline.”

“Outgoings obviously can't be ruled out either”

Kieffer Moore could be prised away?

Would the Bluebirds cash in right now?

If they did it would be hammer blow to their survival chances and to morale amongst the fanbase.

Cardiff can not rely on Mark Harris 5 goals in 40 appearances for the Bluebirds and 3 goals in 30 appearances for the Bluebirds.

Bournemouth appear to be moving on from their interest in the Wales striker but in the final throes of a window, teams often leave things very late and can be forced into late re-thinks.

The problem for for Steve Morison is, is players could leave at the last moment and he won’t have time to replace them.

The out-of-contract players too - should an offer arrive for any of them in the next week - it would be difficult to turn them down.

But the main squad overhaul should be left for the summer. For now, it should be about getting in players who can help Cardiff out of this mess.
Attachments
411DAD96-9818-46D6-8A2C-D606ADD3EAAF.jpeg
411DAD96-9818-46D6-8A2C-D606ADD3EAAF.jpeg (36.89 KiB) Viewed 5221 times
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: STEVE MORISON IS WAITING ON A PHONE CALL / BUT ADMITS

Postby montyblue » Mon Jan 24, 2022 5:28 pm

Lets hope giles comes back
As regards to moore does he want to be in a relegation battle or does he want out
Its dragging out with moore getting a bit like tomlin saga
montyblue

Re: STEVE MORISON IS WAITING ON A PHONE CALL / BUT ADMITS

Postby 1980s Bluebird » Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:28 pm

Will make no difference if Giles comes back, our Achilles heel is defence, we are terrible at counter attacks and why we persist with long throws that amount to nothing then centre backs who cannot get back or cannot be arsed to get back we will continue to ship goals
1980s Bluebird

Return to General Chat