Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

UPDATED ALL GOOD NOW: Very worrying Kev McNaughton

Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:55 am

THANKFULLY ALL GOOD NOW

E8EE9BAE-8620-4CCB-976A-F7A49A5090AC.jpeg

Random question but does anyone have personal contact details for him as he has posted a rather worrying message on Instagram and was hoping someone could check in on him as I know he was mates with a lot of our fans. His post was in the last 30mins but it is definitely one for concern.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Kev McNaughton

Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:09 am

He has posted now about telling his kids he loves them and he will always hover above them etc someone really needs to contact him if there is any way?

Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:38 am

Yes, very worrying, someone needs to try and get in contact with him, mark Hudson has tweeted that he’s trying, but no joy :(

Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:46 am

Yeah just saw that now, really worrying I hope someone gets to him and helps him.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:55 am

A very good player for us and I wish him well

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:00 am

SuperKev - if you happen to read this thread, City loves you more than you will know. Hope you are safe and well :bluebird:

Re: Very worrying Kev McNaughton

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:10 am

Hope all turns out ok
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:11 am

:cry:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:20 am

Hope hes ok and found soon, very worrying to read this though :cry:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:22 am

Please Kevin if you are hurting seek help, think of your poor children that have to go on without you. You obviously love them very much so please talk to someone, maybe your GP, but please seek help. We All love you at Cardiff City.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:24 am

Super Kev, what ever the problem is, it can be sorted. Get in contact with someone. :bluebird:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:47 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Super Kev, what ever the problem is, it can be sorted. Get in contact with someone. :bluebird:

Apparreny Mark Hudson has tweeted he is safe and well

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:48 am

He’s been found, safe and well by the police, thank the lord :)

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:48 am

Hudson has just updated that Kev has been found safe and well. Thank god that's a relief hope he gets the help and support he needs.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:52 am

CantonStandBob wrote:Hudson has just updated that Kev has been found safe and well. Thank god that's a relief hope he gets the help and support he needs.

Puts all the talk of Kieffer Moore etc well and truly in perspective

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:58 am

So glad to hear he has been found and is safe. Hope he can get all the help he needs. What a legend SuperKev is :bluescarf:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:01 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
CantonStandBob wrote:Hudson has just updated that Kev has been found safe and well. Thank god that's a relief hope he gets the help and support he needs.

Puts all the talk of Kieffer Moore etc well and truly in perspective

Yep agreed

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:02 am

That is very good news :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:06 am

Just heard, that's great news.

Re: UPDATED ALL GOOD NOW: Very worrying Kev McNaughton

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:45 am

He needs to come on board in some capacity a good servant for the city nice bloke.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:53 am

Thank God he’s been found.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:36 pm

Agree with all comments.

So glad he is safe and well. In nearly 50 years following the club, Kev was one of my favourite players.

Quite rightly, football gets put firmly into perspective when something like this happens.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:27 pm

Recovery and help begins now and needs to continue for as long as he needs.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:49 pm

Cardiff city were are all one big family - in good and bad times we stick together- chin up Kev stay strong

Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:39 pm

Super kev ..last year you sent me a video message wishing me all the best in my recovery after prostate cancer ..I am now wishing you all the best and stay strong bud ....we're all here for you

Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:51 pm

Stay strong Super Kev

Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:58 pm

That is good news indeed.

Your one of my all time favourite City players Kev, best wishes and stay strong Super Kev.

Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:19 pm

Hope he gets all the help that's available, mental health is no joke, best wishes go out to super Kev