Bus to Liverpool

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bus to Liverpool

Postby leeweb » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:18 am

Morning fellow bluebirds.

Firstly, thanks to everyone for putting up with my questions about chances of getting a ticket in stage 3. Glad to say, I now have a ticket, and can't wait.

I've Whatsapp'd Vince about getting on the CCSC coach from Nantgarw, but in the event that he is fully booked, does anyone know of anyone else running coaches from the Caerphilly/Nantgarw area? I know Carl used to, as we went to the Carling cup final on one of his, but not sure if he still does
leeweb

Bus to Liverpool

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Bus to Liverpool

Postby corky » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:36 am

If you are a member of the supporters club , Vince will never say he is fully booked and will sort you out.
new season,new start
corky

Postby leeweb » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:41 am

corky wrote:If you are a member of the supporters club , Vince will never say he is fully booked and will sort you out.

Sadly not Corky. I guess he is going to be very busy today, but hoping he replies to say we're on :D

Thanks for the reply :ayatollah:
leeweb

Postby Carys » Thu Jan 27, 2022 5:57 pm

Have you heard anything about bus availability yet? I've got tickets, but am anxiously awaiting confirmation I can even get on a bus :\ haha
Carys

Postby corky » Fri Jan 28, 2022 1:07 pm

They do take non members on CCSC but its slightly more expensive, you can also join up...they are open matchday and other days they advertise
new season,new start
corky

Return to General Chat