Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING STEVE MORISON: ‘ FRIDAY 28th JANUARY 2022 ‘

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:10 am

Any positives from Bristol City?

The first half an hour was good. We were playing pretty well, they carried out what we asked for. They let themselves down after that point.

We hope we’ve done our work and hopefully this works.

Morison
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:11 am

Forest, Cooper done remarkably well?

Yeah, excellent. Had a really good season at Swansea, he got linked to a few moves and and then went to Forest and they’ve been excellent.

We’ll put a game plan in place and I hope we get the result.

Morison
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:12 am

How many players do you want in by Monday?

Two,i need two more players

Morison

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:14 am

Expecting a late one on Monday?

It’s really difficult for me. I want to talk about the game on Sunday but no one wants to talk about that.

Until someone puts in an offer and someone tells me Kieffer Moore is leaving, nothing is happening with that. We’ve got irons in the fire.

At the minute it’s not happening today. It’s the waiting game for all parties.

Morison

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:14 am

Still want a left-sided player and a striker?

Yeah, that’s what we’ve been working on. There’s nothing imminent.

Morison

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:15 am

League position, need a win?

We need to win every game. It doesn’t get much tougher than Nottingham Forest on their run. We are trying our best to do that.

The fans will definitely help.

Morison

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:16 am

Neil Warnock’s return - reaction?

First I’ve heard about it.

I don’t know what to say. It is what it is. It’s not something I need to think about.

I’ve not been told anything contrary about my position.

Morison

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:16 am

What business?

All ins and no outs. We have got stuff in the pipeline, but nothing is going to happen in the next 24 hours.

Morison

Sat Jan 29, 2022 8:20 am

Fans back this weekend?

Hopefully it can make a huge difference. It’s always great to play in front of your fans. Really looking forward to the game, big game, big occasion.

Steve Morison

Sat Jan 29, 2022 9:31 am

'The board have been amazing, Vincent Tan has been amazing. He has done everything I have asked of him, the board have backed me fully'

The biggest loads of codswallop i've heard trotted out from a Cardiff manager. EVER!

For the 1st time I see a man fearful of losing his job and Reading from a script.

I think it is also clear now that Tan is aware he is significantly on the ropes, and, with his decimation of Cardiff City, seeing what he had left of his popularity, swiftly leaving him.

Sorry Steve, a very poor attempt. I thought you were stronger than that.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:25 am

So you don't take the man at his word, Par for an anonymous troll.Oviously doesn't fit your anti-Tan bring back Sam agenda.

Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:50 am

Mau I ask you this, do you think Tan has been unbelievable, everything Morison asked of him he has done? Do you think Morison has been fully backed?

Let me talk about the potential signing of Doughty. Played for Kinstonion and Bromley before he signed for Stoke and Stome have yet to start him this season. 11 appearances from the bench.

Was he top of Morisons shopping list. With all due respect to him, it might appear to some that we have dropped so far down the list to the players that Tan is prepared to pay ( A small %age) of wages for. It's this type of backing and this level of quality that may well see us going down.

Drameh and Doyle. Very early signs were fairly encouraging, although the former was not immune from criticism from this board for his performance at Bristol.

At the moment, we do not need inexperienced kids who may or may not get us out of the more. We need experience at this level, a nous that know how to fight and win games.

Tan has provided nothing at the moment and as far as I can see that can do that. Add to the favt that these partially paid for loan kids might be offset by selling pur most prized asset, and it puts his support into context.