Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jordan Hugill

Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:34 pm

Latest one linked

Re: Jordan Hugill

Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:37 pm

cardiff city stadium wrote:Latest one linked

He'd be good pulling an old style milk cart, but not as a striker here hopefully!!!

Fri Jan 28, 2022 5:48 pm

Bluebina wrote:

He'd be good pulling an old style milk cart, but not as a striker here hopefully!!!

:laughing6:

That made me laugh!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 6:33 pm

Bluebina wrote:

Ha ha shove those words right down my throat !!!! :lol:

Well done Hugill my man of the match not only for the goal, but the effort he showed more in that game than Moore has shown in months !! :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:09 pm

Thought he did really well today especially considering he's only been here a few days.

Strong, held the ball up well, brought others into play and took his goal extremely well.

Bullied their centre halves too which was good to see.

A promising start to his time at the mighty Bluebirds - let's hope it continues!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:28 pm

If Moore stays … who plays?!
I must admit. I felt hugill really brought others in to the game really well and wasn’t just the big guy up front

Sun Jan 30, 2022 7:32 pm

welshrarebit wrote:If Moore stays … who plays?!
I must admit. I felt hugill really brought others in to the game really well and wasn’t just the big guy up front

I agree. Hold up play, lay-offs and heading accuracy were very good.

Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:20 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I agree. Hold up play, lay-offs and heading accuracy were very good.

:thumbup:

Mon Jan 31, 2022 8:58 am

He was brilliant yesterday, sulky, moaning, not committed, falling over all the time Moore, no thanks an energetic, hard working 100% committed, wants to be here Hugill every day of the week :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: