Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

3 players who haven’t been offered a new contract

Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:17 pm

As of yet..

Ralls, vaulks and flint haven’t been offered a new contract.. things could easily change and could be done any moment but confirmed at the sponsor evening tonight they haven’t been offered contracts as of yet.

Re: 3 players who haven’t been offered a new contract

Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:34 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:As of yet..

Ralls, vaulks and flint haven’t been offered a new contract.. things could easily change and could be done any moment but confirmed at the sponsor evening tonight they haven’t been offered contracts as of yet.

I have been told that Ralls has been offered a contract but as of now has not signed one!

Fri Apr 22, 2022 6:09 am

Igovernor wrote:

I have been told that Ralls has been offered a contract but as of now has not signed one!

100% hasn’t straight from his mouth yesterday

Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:14 pm

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

You really think that Ralls is going to give you any real information? :lol:
He has definitely been offered a contract.

Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:24 pm

Igovernor wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Hahah mate have a day off… why would a player lie about a contract being offered? He was at the sponsor evening and was asked if he signing to his reply was… I haven’t been offered a contact yet.

I do think he will be offered as contract but as of yet he hasn’t that’s a fact

Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:35 am

BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
BluebirdsTilIDie wrote:
Igovernor wrote:

Hahah mate have a day off… why would a player lie about a contract being offered? He was at the sponsor evening and was asked if he signing to his reply was… I haven’t been offered a contact yet.

I do think he will be offered as contract but as of yet he hasn’t that’s a fact

As I said before he was offered a contract, in fact he was offered one some time ago. Dalmen confirmed he has been offered a contract, but has not signed one. So do not be upset that a professional football player does not give you correct information at a sponsers do :lol:

Sat Apr 30, 2022 7:36 am

Ralls def has, buts its a very low one.

Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:Ralls def has, buts its a very low one.

Annis I did hear that :thumbup:

Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:52 am

Igovernor wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Ralls def has, buts its a very low one.

Annis I did hear that :thumbup:

Roger :thumbright: