Steve Morison and next season

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Bluesclues » Thu Apr 28, 2022 7:46 am

I'm not in the SM camp, I don't think he's the man to take us forward, he has alienated the fans of late and doesn't seem to gel with the media, he comes across as very arrogant.

The fact 201 travelled to watch that dross last night and that's what was served up for them is alarming, SM doesn't seem to motivate the team, I fully expect him to be gone by the summer if we lose to Brum and Derby but for me he isn't the man to lead us.

I'd much prefer someone like Sean Dyche or David Wagner.
Bluesclues

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Steve Morison and next season

Postby Forever Blue » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:32 am

Bluesclues wrote:I'm not in the SM camp, I don't think he's the man to take us forward, he has alienated the fans of late and doesn't seem to gel with the media, he comes across as very arrogant.

The fact 201 travelled to watch that dross last night and that's what was served up for them is alarming, SM doesn't seem to motivate the team, I fully expect him to be gone by the summer if we lose to Brum and Derby but for me he isn't the man to lead us.

Under this regime. We def won’t get any good managers anymore.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Aberbeeg Blues » Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:56 am

SM definitely isn’t the guy to take us forward long term . Comes across as a guy with a massive chip on his shoulder and zero respect for the fans.
Aberbeeg Blues

Postby Bluesclues » Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:16 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Bluesclues wrote:I'm not in the SM camp, I don't think he's the man to take us forward, he has alienated the fans of late and doesn't seem to gel with the media, he comes across as very arrogant.

Sorry state of affairs when we are the capital city of Wales and have foundations that could make us a make stay prem club but Tan has had his fingers burned so is now going down the opposite route that will slowly relegate us.
Bluesclues

Postby wez1927 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

So malky and warnock weren't good managers? You were behind Steve Morison being appointed, you change your opinion like the weather on our managers. A few bad results and the knives are straight out ,give the guy a chance .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Return to General Chat