Canton area

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Canton area

Postby evil c » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:18 pm

Sent: 28 April 2022 09:02

Subject: Cardiff City FC v Birmingham City FC

Cardiff City FC are playing Birmingham City FC at 3pm on Saturday 30th April at the Cardiff City Stadium. This game has been categorised as a high risk, potential for disorder between the fans.

Information and intelligence has been received that the Birmingham supporters are intending to take over a Public house in the Cardiff area in order to provoke the home supporters – Possibly the City Centre or the Canton area.

It is anticipated that the Birmingham supporters will be arriving in the Cardiff area early morning – as early as 8am etc.
evil c

Canton area

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Canton area

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Thu Apr 28, 2022 3:24 pm

evil c wrote:From: @south-wales.police.uk>

Cardiff City FC are playing Birmingham City FC at 3pm on Saturday 30th April at the Cardiff City Stadium. This game has been categorised as a high risk, potential for disorder between the fans.

Information and intelligence has been received that the Birmingham supporters are intending to take over a Public house in the Cardiff area in order to provoke the home supporters – Possibly the City Centre or the Canton area.

It is anticipated that the Birmingham supporters will be arriving in the Cardiff area early morning – as early as 8am etc.

No way am I saying this is fake but what an idiotic thing for the po po to do. Tell everyone what they’re expecting!!!
Tbh I’m expecting it to get a bit dodgy. Let’s hope not.
bluebirdoct1962

Re: Canton area

Postby Simplesimon » Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:49 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
evil c wrote:From: @south-wales.police.uk>

No way am I saying this is fake but what an idiotic thing for the po po to do. Tell everyone what they’re expecting!!!
Tbh I’m expecting it to get a bit dodgy. Let’s hope not.

It’s accurate I was talking to a brewery regional manager the other day and he said SWP have spoken with him about this. Apparently some senior Birmingham fan died the other week and they want to take over a pub as a mark of “respect” to him. Better for the police to get it out there for many reasons, including letting the visiting fans know they know about their plans
Simplesimon

Return to General Chat