Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY VIEW: AFTER 4 CONSECUTIVE DEFEATS / CARDIFF TODAY TOOK O

Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:52 pm

MY VIEW / OPINION:

CARDIFF FANS DESERVE BETTER / AFTER A DIRE SEASON :cry: :cry:

AFTER 4 CONSECUTIVE DEFEATS / CARDIFF TODAY TOOK ON A BRUM SIDE WHO HAVE HAD A WORSE SEASON THAN THEMSELVES INCL A RECENT 6-1 DEFEAT TO BLACKPOOL / CARDIFF EQUALISED WITH 8MINS TO GO THROUGH A PENALTY.

BOTH SIDES VERY POOR & AS STEVE MORISON STATES / THE LEAGUE TABLE DOES NOT LIE.

TO BE FAIR THE RESULT 1-1 WAS FAIR.

Cardiff have now won one in their last 7 matches and have ended the season in their worst position in 20 yrs :cry: :cry:

One goal in last 4 games FOR cARDIFF BEFORE TODAY AND YET AGAIN WE LOOKED AWFUL UPFRONT.

The last 10mins was all Cardiff.

Cardiff had numerous players booked as the longer the game went on, the more frustrated the players got, followed by numerous fouls.

FIRST-HALF:

It looked en stevens, but Cardiff creating nothing, Cardiff's king was beaten, what a strike by Brum :cry:
GOAL! Cardiff City 0-1 Birmingham City (Bela 22)
Goal. Bela scores a breakaway goal. :cry: :cry:
Another pretty miserable half by Cardiff :cry:

SECOND-HALF It was end-to-end stuff here, but nothing really in terms of proper opportunities.

82nd min:PENALTY!
Watters is brought down by Etheridge.
Will Vaulks 1-1 :bluebird: :bluebird:

Cardiff deserved the draw.

CARDIFF CITY 1 BIRMINGHAM CITY 1
H-T 0-1
Crowd
Away Support 2,030

Cardiff City: Phillips; Drameh, McGuinness, Nelson, Denham, Ng; King, Wintle, Doyle; Hugill, Harris.

Subs: Luthra, Semenyo, Flint, Vaulks, Colwill, Watters, Collins.

GOAL! Cardiff City 0-1 Birmingham City (Bela 22) :cry: :cry:
Goal. Bela scores a breakaway goal.

Doyle's poor free-kick is headed away by Maxime Colin. It finds Juninho Bacuna, who hits a brilliant through ball past Eli King to Bela. The forward races on to it and strikes it superbly from the edge of the box to drill it low into the bottom corner. :cry: :cry:

Another pretty miserable half by Cardiff :cry:

H-T 0-1 :cry: :cry

46th Min:
Will Vaulks on for Wintle.

Rubin Colwill on for King.

62nd min: Blues sub: young kid Jordan James on, Bacuna off.

76th min: Max Watters on for Tommy Doyle.

82nd min:PENALTY!
Watters is brought down by Etheridge.
Will Vaulks 1-1 :bluebird: :bluebird:

1-1 a fair result.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: MY VIEW: AFTER 4 CONSECUTIVE DEFEATS / CARDIFF TODAY TO

Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:57 pm

Sat Apr 2 Cardiff City 0 Swansea City 4 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Crowd 27,870 Away Support (2,100 ) :cry: :cry:

Sat Apr 9 Reading 1 Cardiff City 2 :thumbright: Crowd Away Support ( 2,134 ) :bluebird: :bluebird:

Fri Apr 15 Hull City 2 Cardiff City 1 :cry: :cry: Crowd 15,685 Away (603 )

Mon Apr 18 Cardiff City 0 Luton Town 1 :cry: :cry: Crowd Away (1,234 )

Sat Apr 23 Sheffield United 1 Cardiff City 0 :cry: :cry: Crowd 26,802 Away support ( 560 )

Wednesday 27 April Middlesborough 2 Cardiff City 0 Crowd 19,727 Away (190) :cry: :cry:

Sat Apr 30 Cardiff City 1 Birmingham City 1 Crowd Away (2,030 ) Hmmmmmm

MAY 2022

UPDATED:

‘’Derby County 21 points deducted

‘Reading 6 points deducted
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:11 pm

I thought a point was the minimum deserved today as City were the better side but had no quality out there. Stand back from it all and you realise that the majority of the team were under the age of 25. Those youngsters will hopefully benefit from these run of games. This season has been one of the worst in my years following City but we cant have a summer of negativity. Its done City hit 50 points and we can form a team that can properly compete at this level again.

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:46 pm

I feel that Morrison and Hudson seem to much the same, quiet and not pushing or shouting encouragement from the touchline. The only time I saw Morrison get worked up was when he had a go at Colwill. When you see Klopp and Pep you see the intensity which is reflected how they play. We just seem flat, especially the first half.

Mon May 02, 2022 11:43 am

How long does it take to get a new style of play to work or to discover whether the players you have can play the way you want ?

He doesnt have long left before he has to make a decision on his plan for next season. Things seem to need freshening up and as per we'll need a mix of youth and knowledge. It's very rare you get in a player.