What is the point?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: What is the point?

Postby Sven » Mon May 02, 2022 9:29 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:You make a fair point, even Kiefer Moore was struggling with us and he will get goals in a good team.

Keiffer Moore can score goals but he literally gave up with us and it needs to be remembered. He will go down as a major disappointment in the annuls of this club

For me, he was a huge part of this season's early season failure and we only got going once he forced his exit

Massive game for him and his new payday masters tomorrow night versus Steve Cooper's Scabs and it says a lot when I say I hope they (Forest) win and go on to get automatic promotion; even at the expense of the promotion windfall we would lose out on

Keiffer in the Championship and back to face his demons at the CCS next season would be amusing; although he would probably 'pull a sickie'
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby kav_8 » Mon May 02, 2022 11:54 pm

4281 wrote:I have been supporting The Bluebirds since 1950, and for a great deal of the time since, I have had a season ticket. For the first time in those 72 years, I have failed to see City win a home match in a whole season when I have been in attendance. Granted, I have only attended about ten matches for one reason or another this season and I have seen them draw three and lose seven. Today, they were a little unlucky not to have won, and once again they have had to put up with a very poor referee. However, the first half display was extremely poor, with players extremely static, and not making runs for each other. Why on earth Morison keeps dropping Colwill after a good display in his previous match, I have no idea. He and Vaulks made a huge difference in the second half, and players were running into open spaces for a change. When you look at Swansea over the last ten years or so and the good young Managers they have had, it makes you wonder what ambitions the City have in this respect with their recent appointments. Morison is young and Welsh, but what I have seen so far, with his chopping and changing every week, I have my doubts about him succeeding. I sincerely hope that I am wrong, as I like him as a person.
I am not sure at the moment, whether I will renew my season ticket for next season. In the last Premier league season, I moved from the grandstand to the top tier of the new stand, with seat on the half way line. The following season they closed that stand, and we were placed in the tier below in a seat opposite the penalty area. Next season, they are going to close that stand, and so I have to move again. At my age, I am reluctant to move again, and my only salvation would be for City to sign Bale - I live in hope!!!

shame nobody responded to this. Thank you for being a long-standing fan of the city. I appreciate your concerns regarding lack of wins and poor football this season. Also about Morrison, your suspicions may well be right. I’m glad he has, even if forced, blooded the younger lads. You are right about Colwill, he needs starting every game!

The club will always need fans like you, I’m sorry to hear you are moving seats again next year, it’s certainly a hassle, but there will be fellow bluebirds amongst you wherever you sit! x
kav_8

Previous

Return to General Chat