Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AFTER THREE DERBY AWAY TICKETS PLEASE!!!

Sat Apr 30, 2022 5:30 pm

After taking my little one to her first away game, if anybody can help us out, please?

Re: AFTER THREE DERBY AWAY TICKETS PLEASE!!!

Mon May 02, 2022 1:58 pm

Plenty left

Tue May 03, 2022 1:17 pm

Annoyingly, we don’t have the fan numbers to buy direct!

Tue May 03, 2022 3:02 pm

Does anyone have one spare fan number too please? Only needs to be a STH or member now, no away qualification.

Managed to persuade the wife to join us all for her first/last game of the season.

Wed May 04, 2022 7:05 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Does anyone have one spare fan number too please? Only needs to be a STH or member now, no away qualification.

Managed to persuade the wife to join us all for her first/last game of the season.

Sorted now.

Loads left online guys. Still don't understand why only members and STH. Should be general sale now. We'd sell loads more.

Wed May 04, 2022 9:09 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Does anyone have one spare fan number too please? Only needs to be a STH or member now, no away qualification.

Sorted now.

Loads left online guys. Still don't understand why only members and STH. Should be general sale now. We'd sell loads more.

Someone may correct me but I was told a week ago that buses were pretty much full...? :?:

Wed May 04, 2022 12:15 pm

Haven’t renewed season tickets since covid due to the uncertainty, but has made it impossible to get hands on away tickets, even when not sold out.

Wed May 04, 2022 12:25 pm

Happy to pay a bit more if anybody can get their hands on three!