Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Birmingham manager Lee Bowyer: "We're disappointed not to

Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:14 pm

Birmingham manager Lee Bowyer:

"We're disappointed not to win the game. I felt we were the better side for large periods. I didn't see them scoring from open play and I thought we handled them well.

"I thought we controlled the game. We should have taken more advantage in the first half and scored another goal. We had chances in the second half as well but we didn't score and at 1-0 you always leave yourself open for them to nick a draw and that's what they did.

"We didn't do too much wrong but it's another case of dropping two points.

"We didn't take our chances but I've said that too many times this season. We didn't lose, the players gave everything from start to finish but it wasn't a win."

Re: Birmingham manager Lee Bowyer: "We're disappointed not

Sun May 01, 2022 10:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:Birmingham manager Lee Bowyer:

"We're disappointed not to win the game. I felt we were the better side for large periods. I didn't see them scoring from open play and I thought we handled them well.

"I thought we controlled the game. We should have taken more advantage in the first half and scored another goal. We had chances in the second half as well but we didn't score and at 1-0 you always leave yourself open for them to nick a draw and that's what they did.

"We didn't do too much wrong but it's another case of dropping two points.

"We didn't take our chances but I've said that too many times this season. We didn't lose, the players gave everything from start to finish but it wasn't a win."

We weren't great but Brum hardly did a thing in the second half and can hardly complain at the result. Two poor sides getting what they each deserved.