Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: NEW PLAYERS

Mon May 02, 2022 7:44 am

TopCat CCFC wrote:
theclaw wrote:Is Scotland abroad :laughing6:

;)

Not one of the two, who are not abroad but overseas, although I do think the one from Scotland is done and dusted, but what do I know :lol:

Mon May 02, 2022 8:34 am

Igovernor wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

;)

Not one of the two, who are not abroad but overseas, although I do think the one from Scotland is done and dusted, but what do I know :lol:

Done and dusted asin not happening?

Mon May 02, 2022 8:49 am

nubbsy wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
TopCat CCFC wrote:

;)

Done and dusted asin not happening?

As in I think that he has signed a pre-season contract, but as i said what do I know :laughing5:

Mon May 02, 2022 8:09 pm

This has got me excited. Can’t wait for 1st of June!

Mon May 02, 2022 8:42 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon May 02, 2022 9:15 pm

Regarding matondo.
Took a while to find his feet in the championship at stoke, but by the end of his loan they were gutted he wasn’t staying

Mon May 02, 2022 9:33 pm

JakeBluebird wrote:This has got me excited. Can’t wait for 1st of June!

:bluescarf: :ayatollah: :thumbup:

Mon May 02, 2022 9:39 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Andrew sorry to put a damper on it, but all contracts are up June 30th, so the day you are looking at is July 1st. :thumbup:
Not saying that there will not be new signing before that but announcements may be after July 1st.

Mon May 02, 2022 9:42 pm

Igovernor wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Andrew sorry to put a damper on it, but all contracts are up June 30th, so the day you are looking at is July 1st. :thumbup:

Another 24 hours will do just fine Rog. :bluescarf:

Mon May 02, 2022 9:45 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Andrew its not 24 hours but 30 days :laughing6:

Tue May 03, 2022 5:55 am

Igovernor wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Igovernor wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

Andrew its not 24 hours but 30 days :laughing6:

:roll: :lol:

Tue May 03, 2022 12:58 pm

Sven wrote:
avondaleblue wrote:How does anybody know anything about who we might sign. Do any of you definitely have information from the club? I thought all this in the know stuff was knocked on the head years ago. Do any of you REALLY know what's going on. To be honest I don't think the club should be leaking out info to any of you, regardless of whether you are forum moderators or not.

I think if you look back, I put out a couple of posts recently stating that we (Forum members not just Moderators, as you appear to single out) get information from sources that ultimately prove to be accurate, inconclusive (may or may not have come close to happening) or wide of the mark

Most information is taken from usually reliable sources on good faith but no one is infallible

You are, of course, correct to say the current regime keep their cards close to their proverbial chests and that is to their credit (my opinion) or not (the opinion of others)

You (and others) choose to come on to this Forum to debate, seek information and/or news about what is, what maybe and what isn't going on, so I don't understand your apparent criticism of anyone putting out the information as they are made aware of it?

This is not having a 'pop' but would you prefer to have nothing to read or are you 'happy' to know the stuff that may be developing at or around our club?

I wasn't having a pop at anyone, I was merely asking where this information comes from. Always enjoy reading this forum but would like to know where these snippets of info come from. If it is from someone in the club then I don't think they should be passing out any details until a player has signed. That was my critisicm not the fact that people report what they hear.