Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff rugby season ticket launch

Sun May 01, 2022 10:17 am

Anyone seen this was sent it by my workmate who is a season ticket holder there. They put our media department and commercial department to shame excellent video. We can’t even purchase tickets face to face, we really are poor in this department.

Re: Cardiff rugby season ticket launch

Sun May 01, 2022 10:22 am

gagsey wrote:Anyone seen this was sent it by my workmate who is a season ticket holder there. They put our media department and commercial department to shame excellent video. We can’t even purchase tickets face to face, we really are poor in this department.

They aren't that great. I went to buy some for a game a few weeks ago. They have a great location in the middle of the city. Gone for lunch!

Sun May 01, 2022 10:37 am

I meant their promotional video more to be honest i think it’s excellent. Wish we could be as creative

Sun May 01, 2022 2:55 pm

Need more than slick video? City probably have 3 times more st holders and their crowds are under 10k except for local derbies

Sun May 01, 2022 4:15 pm

Amy I think her name was, but for years she did a pretty good job making what appeared like low cost videos to get the kids interested in the players, ie Q&As and FIFA tournaments.

Seems to have dried up recently though supposedly it’s something that Morison has been trying to improve, for example the corner challenge with Colwill and Collins.

One department where I think it’s completely fair criticism of the club as we seem to be miles behind similar level clubs in this regard. Shamefully I even watched a 10 minute interview with Russell Martin put out by the Jacks just casually walking through a park talking about his life, I think our club could do well to improve in this area

Sun May 01, 2022 8:01 pm

Just need a winning team.

Mon May 02, 2022 8:48 am

pembroke allan wrote:Need more than slick video? City probably have 3 times more st holders and their crowds are under 10k except for local derbies

That's not his point. His point is the quality of their promotional video. Some of the media our club has been putting out has been improving but they've got a long way to go. It's important in this day and age, especially with the younger fans.