Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Have i made a big mistake ??

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:12 am

all my mates r off travelling to australia for a year and half today i didnt want to go i was living with my girlfriend at the time but no we have split up i thinking just to sell my car and go :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Have i made a big mistake ??

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:18 am

A tough one.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:20 am

annis you know i am the one who sits behind in the ground dont u :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:21 am

ADAM PRICE wrote:annis you know i am the one who sits behind in the ground dont u :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol:
Now I do, will chat about it Millwall game :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:23 am

no probs always on the site just never logged in so work dont catch me :lol: ;)

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:31 am

that Dave off Big Brother reckons he sits infront of u guys too ? :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:32 am

ADAM PRICE wrote:all my mates r off travelling to australia for a year and half today i didnt want to go i was living with my girlfriend at the time but no we have split up i thinking just to sell my car and go :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sounds like a bad idea to me, I mean I can't think of anything worse than being stuck in Alice Springs trying to get a reception on an AM radio in order to find out how we are doing in our promotion clinching game next April :ayatollah:

Keep the car and use it to get to away games....

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:38 am

You can get Fosters and Castlemaine XXXX over here as well!

Why would you want to go to a place full of man eating reptiles, killer spiders and snakes etc., and miss us getting promoted to The Premiership?

Find yourself another bint and watch the City mun! :D

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:39 am

i really thinking of just going how much i love the city and never miss a game home and just 1 or 2 away in the season i really i am still young and now it is time to do when i havent got no commiments :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:51 am

ADAM PRICE wrote:i really thinking of just going how much i love the city and never miss a game home and just 1 or 2 away in the season i really i am still young and now it is time to do when i havent got no commiments :ayatollah:

In that case then, it does appear that you've made a mistake! :)

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:55 am

ADAM PRICE wrote:i really thinking of just going how much i love the city and never miss a game home and just 1 or 2 away in the season i really i am still young and now it is time to do when i havent got no commiments :ayatollah:

NO COMMITMENTS?????? A Bluebird is for life, not just promotion seasons. :lol:

Being serious if you are going to do a backing tour of Oz then do it whilst you are young.

However, if you miss the promotion season you will also regret that for the rest of your life. It's a tough call but probably the best one would be to go on your adventure.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:56 am

Go mate, i'm sure you won't regret it. You only live once - make the most of it. :old: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 am

mate go!! what happens if your tied down again and can't go away again!

get over there and enjoy yourself, do the chicks , you never know!#

think you know the answer! go go go

Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 am

Sell the Car and go, you will not get another chance.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:02 am

I don't know what car your selling to fund 12 months in oz, but a couple of grand won't last two minutes mate...your better off going to the footy with the lads and finding a sheila over here...preferably twice your age,with her own pad down the bay...that wants nothing off you except your cock...best of both worlds....takes your mind off your mates and you'll soon forget the ex... :old:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:06 am

i think my beloved audi tt is going up for sale as it is my last payment on it this month i really think i wont regret but will when we go up this season :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:08 am

I went away when I was younger. Only just got back like 20 years later. I have no regrets but we were in the dungeon leagues. :lol:

When I went there was no technology to listen to any British football except a letter form a mate who gave up writing to me after a couple of months. Today with the Internet it can feel like you are there like. Subscribe to Cardiff City World, its a life saver for an ex-pat. Also chances are there will be a drinking joint that has Sky so you will be able to watch some games. If the City are on a bit of pressure to the landlord and your sorted. Worked every tinme for me.

Summing up, go for it.

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:09 am

I spent a year in Australia in 2009/2010 and it was one of the best experiences of my life! Missed most of last season but still had a season ticket :ayatollah: And made it home for the Leicester 1st and 2 leg and then Wembley :D

You still get city games out there on Foxtel (there version on sky) and you will find plenty of the Bluebirds Down Under boys dotted around! Some stream most matches so you could go the season without missing many games at all providing you are willing to get up at silly o'clock to watch them!

Just do it pal, you won't regret it! And on a working holiday visa, you have 12 months entry which you can work and live, but you can come in and out of the country as often as you like... money permitting. So if we end up back at wembley or are really close to automatic, just fly home ;) Trust me, you will have an amazing time out there if you go! PM me if you want anymore info on visas etc :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:52 am

mate you gotta go.
i got offered a contract by a team in OZ this winter, turned it down.
now im struggling on the job front and regret it.
prob the chance of a lifetime gone for me.

so dont do the same get out in the sun and shag some sheila's :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:02 am

Why not go for 6 months,then home in time for promotion party :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:07 am

I AM GOING TO PUT MY CAR UP FOR SALE AND GO FOR IT JUS GOING TO HAVE 2 SIT THE PARENTS DOWN 2NITE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:09 am

ADAM PRICE wrote:I AM GOING TO PUT MY CAR UP FOR SALE AND GO FOR IT JUS GOING TO HAVE 2 SIT THE PARENTS DOWN 2NITE :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:10 am

dont want 2 sit hear and regret it for the rest of my life :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 am

ADAM PRICE wrote:dont want 2 sit hear and regret it for the rest of my life :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

just got be prepeared to work hard when ya come back to earn money for your car :lol:
f**k i sound like your nan :lol:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 am

ive always done sales since im 16 and still do it now so shouldnt really be a problem i thinking after christmas to go because all my mates will be in sydney for new year so that is my aim now so i can save a bit more :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:20 am

milly44 wrote:
ADAM PRICE wrote:dont want 2 sit hear and regret it for the rest of my life :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

just got be prepeared to work hard when ya come back to earn money for your car :lol:
f**k i sound like your nan :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:10 am

Overthemoon wrote:You can get Fosters and Castlemaine XXXX over here as well!

Why would you want to go to a place full of man eating reptiles, killer spiders and snakes etc., and miss us getting promoted to The Premiership?

Find yourself another bint and watch the City mun! :D

Agree with Overthemoon.

Adam they don't have me in Oz, dont leave me :( :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:52 pm

Bro's before ho's. lesson learnt

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 pm

i have applied for my visa and book a flight to sydney via bangkok on the 27th december :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:47 pm

well done, you'll find it will be the best decision of your life! :ayatollah: