Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season tickets - sales ‘steady’

Tue May 03, 2022 4:52 pm

Renewed for next season over the phone today. Took me 5 minutes. Lady on phone said that the sales were ‘steady’. :bluescarf:

Re: Season tickets - sales ‘steady’

Tue May 03, 2022 8:29 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Renewed for next season over the phone today. Took me 5 minutes. Lady on phone said that the sales were ‘steady’. :bluescarf:

The ‘usual suspects’ will keep moaning and groaning like a broken record but I think most normal fans throughout will be excited for the changes that are due.

A complete reset and hopefully a summer to look forward to and be positive about.

:bluescarf:

Wed May 04, 2022 5:57 am

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:Renewed for next season over the phone today. Took me 5 minutes. Lady on phone said that the sales were ‘steady’. :bluescarf:

The ‘usual suspects’ will keep moaning and groaning like a broken record but I think most normal fans throughout will be excited for the changes that are due.

A complete reset and hopefully a summer to look forward to and be positive about.

Too right Paul. I’m already looking forward to the new season and getting behind the new team.

Wed May 04, 2022 8:24 am

Great Post thankfully the people on this board are in the minority, lots of mates of mine looking forward to a summer rebuild ,long overdue

Wed May 04, 2022 9:45 am

Well said. The way people are going on you’d think every other season previously we’ve had the best squad in the league and destined for top 2.

Are we in a worse position now than when Slade was here? I doubt it. Fans still turned up in their thousands. I wouldn’t be surprised to see similar ST sales to this season.

Wed May 04, 2022 10:09 am

Large Arge wrote:

Well said. The way people are going on you’d think every other season previously we’ve had the best squad in the league and destined for top 2.

Are we in a worse position now than when Slade was here? I doubt it. Fans still turned up in their thousands. I wouldn’t be surprised to see similar ST sales to this season.

I agree, particularly if we make a few early signings. :bluescarf:

Wed May 04, 2022 11:04 am

I'm really looking forward to next season. Not in a position to get a season ticket but always go to as many games as possible. Will be my boys first season down there as well :bluescarf:

Wed May 04, 2022 11:22 am

Everyone I know with an ST is renewing and I know one person possibly buying one who wasn't one last year

Think the prospect of a complete change in squad and style is mildly exciting tbh and expectations are only 'just do better than this season' with most people I know

Wed May 04, 2022 2:35 pm

Got our three this morning, I'm with Morison!

Wed May 04, 2022 2:57 pm

I think my optimism for next season will come with quality signings and not just wishful thinking!
In other words, hoping for the best, but very much fearing the worst.

Wed May 04, 2022 5:04 pm

MR BIRCHGROVE wrote:I think my optimism for next season will come with quality signings and not just wishful thinking!
In other words, hoping for the best, but very much fearing the worst.

100% agree

Wed May 04, 2022 5:28 pm

I renewed our 2 this week - prices haven’t changed in ages.

Now I’m a senior, Ninian stand works out at just over a tenner per game, which is outstanding.

I’m really delighted the manager has changed our playing style - whilst always supporting the team no matter what, we’ve been hard work on the eye since Malky dropped Whitts into central midfield.

I understood why at the time, but boy is it nice to see us stringing a few decent passes together now!

CTID

Wed May 04, 2022 8:28 pm

Looking at the possibility of signing dramah /doyle and you know who things could speed up considerably. :mrgreen:

Thu May 05, 2022 6:33 am

wez1927 wrote:

Great Post thankfully the people on this board are in the minority, lots of mates of mine looking forward to a summer rebuild ,long overdue

Got three Premier Lounge season tickets this year …. Must be mad ,but I thought I’d upgrade for a change

Thu May 05, 2022 9:19 am

Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Got three Premier Lounge season tickets this year …. Must be mad ,but I thought I’d upgrade for a change

You'll like it up there especially on a damp cold day/night ... think beer and food better than on terraces and you get to see the wags... :lol:

Thu May 05, 2022 9:31 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

You'll like it up there especially on a damp cold day/night ... think beer and food better than on terraces and you get to see the wags... :lol:

Allan, I did hospitality for the Birmingham game (pandemic delayed birthday treat for my friend) and it was better than I thought it would be. Having a bolthole at half-time was good and would be brilluant in the depths of winter! :thumbright:

Met a few players before and after and a particular big 'thank you' to Damon Searle and Joel Bagan for their interactions :ayatollah:

Thu May 05, 2022 9:36 am

I renewed mine couldn't work out how to add my boy though (he'll be new season ticket) assuming will have to wait for general sale

Thu May 05, 2022 9:46 am

darran1927 wrote:I renewed mine couldn't work out how to add my boy though (he'll be new season ticket) assuming will have to wait for general sale

Why not ring ticket office explain situation sure they will add him if its possible ....if hes new website wont let you add him but ticket office might be able to :thumbup:

Thu May 05, 2022 10:11 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I’ve had it a few times and I had corporate for Fulham home and we loved it. Years ago I wouldn’t have even thought about it but it’s so boring in the family stand and the ground in general. It is better beer etc and pre match in the Sandmartin is poor so at least the club and benefitting from me in that sense as well in respect of food and drink.

Thu May 05, 2022 11:10 am

Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

How much are the Premier Lounge STs? I couldn’t see it on the website.

Thu May 05, 2022 11:15 am

Large Arge wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Over 60 £549 normal around £899 need to contact commercial dept for details can access them 03333111927 :thumbup:

Thu May 05, 2022 11:21 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Large Arge wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Over 60 £549 normal around £899 depends on your seat...need to contact commercial dept for details can access them 03333111921 :thumbup:

Thu May 05, 2022 11:37 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Large Arge wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Over 60 £549 normal around £899 need to contact commercial dept for details can access them 03333111927 :thumbup:

Cheers. Quite the price hike for the young ‘uns. :o My dad and a couple of his mates have been considering it but couldn’t work out where the prices were, luckily they’re over 60.

Thu May 05, 2022 2:26 pm

Large Arge wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Large Arge wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Cheers. Quite the price hike for the young ‘uns. :o My dad and a couple of his mates have been considering it but couldn’t work out where the prices were, luckily they’re over 60.

For the money you get free programme warm comfortable seating inside with plenty of tvs think food and drinks are better you can also give tickets to anyone regardless of age and they can use them....u cant do that elsewhere in ground..... you get gree entry to friendly and cup games.....think if can afford price something worth thinking about if just for a season ti see if its worth money.

Thu May 05, 2022 2:29 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Large Arge wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Large Arge wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

For the money you get free programme warm comfortable seating inside with plenty of tvs think food and drinks are better you can also give tickets to anyone regardless of age and they can use them....u cant do that elsewhere in ground..... you get gree entry to friendly and cup games.....think if can afford price something worth thinking about if just for a season ti see if its worth money.

I paid 2 adults which equates to £1,498 and a child £299, plus a car park space

Thu May 05, 2022 2:40 pm

Mr Ducie wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Large Arge wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Large Arge wrote:
Mr Ducie wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

I paid 2 adults which equates to £1,498 and a child £299, plus a car park space

Yes just had mail its £749 early bird