Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season tickets scramble

Sat May 07, 2022 10:37 am

Imagine the stampede for season tickets if Bale signs, worth a punt ? :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Re: Season tickets scramble

Sat May 07, 2022 4:40 pm

lordllanbradach@icloud.com wrote:Imagine the stampede for season tickets if Bale signs, worth a punt ? :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Ah, another "Look, I'm still here!" thread stolen from several other threads on the same topic :roll:

Real Bluebird supporters will buy regardless... ;)

I have. Have you...? :?

Sat May 07, 2022 7:12 pm

Sven wrote:
lordllanbradach@icloud.com wrote:Imagine the stampede for season tickets if Bale signs, worth a punt ? :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Ah, another "Look, I'm still here!" thread stolen from several other threads on the same topic :roll:

Harsh to say if you don’t buy a season ticket you’re not a true bluebird :?
Life is getting expensive for a lot of people. Tax increases, rent increases, bills increasing, costs of food and petrol going up. Chuck on top of that stagnant wages and lost jobs, I’m sure there’s a fair few who would love to renew but need to save and only pick and choose games.

What’s a “real bluebird supporter” anyways?

Sat May 07, 2022 8:37 pm

Large Arge wrote:
Sven wrote:

Life is getting expensive for a lot of people. Tax increases, rent increases, bills increasing, costs of food and petrol going up. Chuck on top of that stagnant wages and lost jobs, I’m sure there’s a fair few who would love to renew but need to save and only pick and choose games.

To be fair, I should clarify that real supporters will support the club regardless of whether Gareth comes or not

The OP is clearly referring to a 'season ticket rush', so that in itself discounts your post and nullifies your point in relation to my own

Not having a go at you there. I understand your comments but the OP is just doing his usual and latching on to other threads/posts like they were his own :roll:

What is a 'real' supporter? That's a subjective question/answer but it surely doesn't include bandwagon jumpers?

Absolutely no finger pointing there but the Swansea game reminded me how the 'tourists' can have an adverse effect on the atmosphere and those around them; particularly when the team are not performing as they demand

Sun May 08, 2022 1:29 pm

Sven wrote:
Large Arge wrote:
Sven wrote:

To be fair, I should clarify that real supporters will support the club regardless of whether Gareth comes or not

The OP is clearly referring to a 'season ticket rush', so that in itself discounts your post and nullifies your point in relation to my own

Not having a go at you there. I understand your comments but the OP is just doing his usual and latching on to other threads/posts like they were his own :roll:

What is a 'real' supporter? That's a subjective question/answer but it surely doesn't include bandwagon jumpers?

Absolutely no finger pointing there but the Swansea game reminded me how the 'tourists' can have an adverse effect on the atmosphere and those around them; particularly when the team are not performing as they demand

Chris, why do you get sucked in to the irrelevant posts above? The guy is obviously bored, with nothing better to do, so seeks attention like a naughty school child.

I get that you are a moderator, and an excellent one at that, but when you smell a fish it's easier to ignore rather than engage.

And BTW, thanks for all you do for this board, you keep the wheels moving. :notworthy: :bluebird:

Sun May 08, 2022 2:48 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
Sven wrote:
Large Arge wrote:
Sven wrote:

Chris, why do you get sucked in to the irrelevant posts above? The guy is obviously bored, with nothing better to do, so seeks attention like a naughty school child.

I get that you are a moderator, and an excellent one at that, but when you smell a fish it's easier to ignore rather than engage.

And BTW, thanks for all you do for this board, you keep the wheels moving. :notworthy: :bluebird:

Thanks, Jim. Wise words, as always... :clap: :ayatollah:

Sun May 08, 2022 9:11 pm

Large Arge wrote:
Sven wrote:

Agree with Chris. If you can't afford you can't afford. If bale signs you still can't afford so what a stupid comment you make. Thats what Chris is saying if you support Cardiff and can afford you will buy regardless of who is signing whether its bale or hale