Should be interesting :ayatollah: :thumbup:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/p0c5c3s8

Re: Elis James Feast of football - Steve Morison is on

Mon May 09, 2022 11:48 am

Worth a listen, he is a real straight talker :ayatollah:

Very confident and will do it his way!

Mon May 09, 2022 8:09 pm

Good listen that, I like Ellis (even if he is a jack).

Mon May 09, 2022 8:42 pm

superstar football managers have caused us most of our damage in Ole and Warnock. Their I'll buy my players from my contacts or agents is why on both occasions we have been in the doldrums for what seemed an eternity.

One of the main reasons I was so against SM was I wanted to break the chain of managers and hire a DoF first who picked the first team head coach, he then bought the players with the first team coach but he did the deals. If the first team coach doesn't cut it get a different one who will. The Dof is the constant

In my opinion, SM sounded more like a DoF and I was impressed with the podcast, not sure if he or his team can coach but if he can build a team on and off the field I will be excited

Tue May 10, 2022 8:52 am

llan bluebird wrote:superstar football managers have caused us most of our damage in Ole and Warnock. Their I'll buy my players from my contacts or agents is why on both occasions we have been in the doldrums for what seemed an eternity.

One of the main reasons I was so against SM was I wanted to break the chain of managers and hire a DoF first who picked the first team head coach, he then bought the players with the first team coach but he did the deals. If the first team coach doesn't cut it get a different one who will. The Dof is the constant

In my opinion, SM sounded more like a DoF and I was impressed with the podcast, not sure if he or his team can coach but if he can build a team on and off the field I will be excited

That's a good point, I am slowly coming around to the idea that he seems to know what he is talking about. I think he comes across as someone who expects a lot and will have high standards from players, if he is as good as he comes across and manages this transfer window as well as the January window, we could be in a pretty good position next season :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Tue May 10, 2022 12:21 pm

Seems some of our knee-jerkers are getting the message. :lol: