Shocking by ccfc about keith pontin

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby arri potta » Tue May 10, 2022 9:55 pm

our club has lost its colour, identity and and memories and if any supporter from that era defends the club then football is finished at ccfc except from hangers on, disgusting by the club.
arri potta

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Shocking by ccfc about keith pontin

Postby Sven » Wed May 11, 2022 12:34 am

arri potta wrote:our club has lost its colour, identity and and memories and if any supporter from that era defends the club then football is finished at ccfc except from hangers on, disgusting by the club.

About a shocking as you starting a thread about a thread already in place and on which you have already commented... :roll:

The club had every right to ask questions and receive answers. No one disrespected Keith Pontin or his legacy as a Bluebird legend (one of my favourite City players of all time) :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 11, 2022 7:02 am

arri potta wrote:our club has lost its colour, identity and and memories and if any supporter from that era defends the club then football is finished at ccfc except from hangers on, disgusting by the club.

Another post bashing the club from you zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby pembroke allan » Wed May 11, 2022 10:06 am

Chris this thread was a dig at me as you gather on other thread...... but the topic is simply about the right of anyone to question things at an inquest? People bash club when dont even know the purpose of inquests .... also why do they think club should be any different from anyone else in this matter? :roll:
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat