' SEASON TICKET SEAT RESERVATIONS DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY '

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed May 11, 2022 12:14 pm

Seat reservations will be released this Friday at 5pm

From 5pm on Friday, May 13th, 2022 - Season Ticket reservations will be released, and Season Ticket sales will be paused, allowing individuals affected by the Level 4 Ninian Stand closure, the opportunity to relocate their seats.

Supporters who have relocated their seat because of the Level 4 Ninian Stand closure, will have an exclusive seat move window, after reservations have been released, where they will have first opportunity at any available seats (upgrade fees may apply).

10am on Monday, May 23rd, 2022 until 4:59pm on Wednesday, June 1st, 2022.
Season Ticket sales will resume, at the Early Bird price window.

Adult Season Tickets start from just £279* for the 2022/23 Sky Bet Championship campaign!

The simplest and fastest way to secure your seat is to buy online at tickets.cardiffcityfc.co.uk or you can call us on 033 33 11 1920

https://newsletter.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/ ... ZOI6Sefx94
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ' SEASON TICKET SEAT RESERVATIONS DEADLINE THIS FRIDAY '

Postby TheHangedMan » Wed May 11, 2022 12:35 pm

Thanks for this Paul, my Bro, who has to renew 5 ST's for family and friends had June 1st in his mind for the unreservation of seats. He has been cordially slapped.... :D :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed May 11, 2022 1:10 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Thanks for this Paul, my Bro, who has to renew 5 ST's for family and friends had June 1st in his mind for the unreservation of seats. He has been cordially slapped.... :D :bluebird:

No worries Jim, it would be a shame if people missed the deadline to reserve their favoured seats. Tell your bother its really easy online too, I renewed ours last week in minutes. :ayatollah: :bluebird:
GrangeEndStar

Postby pembroke allan » Wed May 11, 2022 1:41 pm

Isn't this just for those that shielded on level 4? Normal st holders to have until june to renew,?
pembroke allan

Postby TheHangedMan » Wed May 11, 2022 1:44 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Isn't this just for those that shielded on level 4? Normal st holders to have until june to renew,?

The newsletter states this Allan:

"From 5pm on Friday, May 13th, 2022 - Season Ticket reservations will be released, and Season Ticket sales will be paused, allowing individuals affected by the Level 4 Ninian Stand closure, the opportunity to relocate their seats." :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby pembroke allan » Wed May 11, 2022 2:04 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Isn't this just for those that shielded on level 4? Normal st holders to have until june to renew,?

The newsletter states this Allan:

"From 5pm on Friday, May 13th, 2022 - Season Ticket reservations will be released, and Season Ticket sales will be paused, allowing individuals affected by the Level 4 Ninian Stand closure, the opportunity to relocate their seats." :bluebird:

Just spoke to club all st seats will be released after fri so when sales resume afer pause they are open to everyone ... plus everyone ate having new st cards as no longer use barclays
pembroke allan

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 11, 2022 3:12 pm

I renewed for me and my boy today
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby pembroke allan » Wed May 11, 2022 3:35 pm

wez1927 wrote:I renewed for me and my boy today

Wez going to be a lot of complaints regarding this as date as been changed... it was only reading this post I checked and was told Friday is last day to keep last seasons seats ... plus new cards as well and look what happened last time did that? Poor staff under strength and stressed that's for sure.
pembroke allan

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Wed May 11, 2022 3:49 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
TheHangedMan wrote:Thanks for this Paul, my Bro, who has to renew 5 ST's for family and friends had June 1st in his mind for the unreservation of seats. He has been cordially slapped.... :D :bluebird:

No worries Jim, it would be a shame if people missed the deadline to reserve their favoured seats. Tell your bother its really easy online too, I renewed ours last week in minutes. :ayatollah: :bluebird:

Tbh guys it’s quick enough on the phone too. Took my 5 mins tops including waiting time. They also take any ‘City Cash’ that you have banked into account too. :thumbup:
bluebirdoct1962

Postby pembroke allan » Wed May 11, 2022 4:06 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Tbh guys it’s quick enough on the phone too. Took my 5 mins tops including waiting time. They also take any ‘City Cash’ that you have banked into account too. :thumbup:

Yes 5 mins on fone all sorted car park as well :occasion5:
pembroke allan

Postby ion » Wed May 11, 2022 5:28 pm

To be fair I phoned today to renew and they were great,like above said only took few minutes,they were really helpful.
ion

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed May 11, 2022 11:15 pm

Good to hear that its simple to renew by phone or online. The ticket office staff are doing a great job and are very helpful.
GrangeEndStar

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 12, 2022 6:26 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Yeah I got straight through and used city cash too .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby WelshBluebird » Thu May 12, 2022 8:11 am

pembroke allan wrote:

Wez going to be a lot of complaints regarding this as date as been changed... it was only reading this post I checked and was told Friday is last day to keep last seasons seats

But it hasn't changed. It seems some people have just confused keeping your seat with the early bird price window.
The date for the seats has always been this Friday based on what the club has put out.
WelshBluebird

Postby pembroke allan » Thu May 12, 2022 9:52 am

WelshBluebird wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

Wez going to be a lot of complaints regarding this as date as been changed... it was only reading this post I checked and was told Friday is last day to keep last seasons seats

But it hasn't changed. It seems some people have just confused keeping your seat with the early bird price window.
The date for the seats has always been this Friday based on what the club has put out.

Yes that's basically what I said... but having enquired weeks ago got impression it was June...
And what is put out now is not exactly clear hence called them to check yesterday ....
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat