‘ Steve Morison / Cardiffs 1st signing ? ‘

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ Steve Morison / Cardiffs 1st signing ? ‘

Postby TheHangedMan » Thu May 12, 2022 6:30 am

Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
mallo wrote:Shocking first signing a goal keeper ? And just released our goal keeper coach all stinks : club is a joke - Tan & Co what they going to do this season regards to progressing in championship- I get smithies gone chase new goalie but why sack Dibble someone who trains them well and hard and passionate about the club

Morison wants his own guy in can't blame him .I know you play golf with Dibs and he's a nice guy and that, but normally happens when a new manager comes in they choose there own team .

Wez,

Maybe he’s to old, maybe your right he wants ti do it his own way , but it’s the way it was done, i a Uk now exact what happened and it was shocking.

No club is perfect Annis but we do seem to shoot ourselves in the foot more than the average club when it comes to basics. Everybody should be treated with respect and it appears this was not the case. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 12, 2022 8:22 am

TheHangedMan wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
wez1927 wrote:
mallo wrote:Shocking first signing a goal keeper ? And just released our goal keeper coach all stinks : club is a joke - Tan & Co what they going to do this season regards to progressing in championship- I get smithies gone chase new goalie but why sack Dibble someone who trains them well and hard and passionate about the club

Morison wants his own guy in can't blame him .I know you play golf with Dibs and he's a nice guy and that, but normally happens when a new manager comes in they choose there own team .

Wez,

Maybe he’s to old, maybe your right he wants ti do it his own way , but it’s the way it was done, i a Uk now exact what happened and it was shocking.

No club is perfect Annis but we do seem to shoot ourselves in the foot more than the average club when it comes to basics. Everybody should be treated with respect and it appears this was not the case. :bluebird:

People get sacked from jobs that's life .always thecperson who gets sacked won't be happy but the reality is that he's not wanted and the club want a change .
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu May 12, 2022 10:29 am

In an interview I saw the other day Smithies said that things needed to change at the club and I thought at the time he may be referring to the Dibble termination.
Sneggyblubird

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu May 12, 2022 11:18 pm

1st of Many " NEW FACES " At the club ???
TopCat CCFC

Previous

Return to General Chat