Steve Morison/Cardiff City FC - a thank you

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby mugsy » Wed May 11, 2022 3:12 pm

I wish to express my gratitude to Steve Morison and the team. Unfortunately at the end of January, I suffered a cardiac arrest at the gym. I had no previous problems or symptoms and simply collapsed ( like a Poundland version of Christian Eriksen ). Luckily for me I received CPR and a defibrillator got my heart going again. Following the fitting of a stent to open a blocked artery I have made a good recovery. A friend of mine contacted the club at the time to advise them of my plight and I received a get well note from Steve Morison and a home shirt signed by all the players - a classy touch by the club. :clap: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
mugsy

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Steve Morison/Cardiff City FC - a thank you

Postby Forever Blue » Wed May 11, 2022 3:14 pm

Glad you’ve recovered , thank God and a very nice touch from the Club :bluebird:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby wez1927 » Wed May 11, 2022 3:15 pm

Nice touch from the club, glad you've recovered
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby TheHangedMan » Wed May 11, 2022 6:40 pm

Great news on your recovery and what a great gesture from Morison and the team.

It's a bit like the general media today, all we hear are the bad stories. Thanks for enlightening us on the positive things our club are doing. Stay healthy my man. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby GrangeEndStar » Wed May 11, 2022 7:07 pm

Glad too see you back and that your on the mend. And yes, that's a nice touch by the club.
'Nail 'em up,' I say. 'Nail some sense into 'em.'
GrangeEndStar

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Sat May 14, 2022 11:58 am

Glad to hear you have made a good recovery and long may it continue. Also a great gesture from Steve Morison and the club. Some positive news for a change. :ayatollah:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat May 14, 2022 12:05 pm

Although I'm glad you're on the mend I'm disappointed you didn't pin him down and threaten him to give you all the transfer gos. :lol: :lol:
Sneggyblubird

Postby Sven » Sat May 14, 2022 12:24 pm

mugsy wrote:I wish to express my gratitude to Steve Morison and the team. Unfortunately at the end of January, I suffered a cardiac arrest at the gym. I had no previous problems or symptoms and simply collapsed ( like a Poundland version of Christian Eriksen ). Luckily for me I received CPR and a defibrillator got my heart going again. Following the fitting of a stent to open a blocked artery I have made a good recovery. A friend of mine contacted the club at the time to advise them of my plight and I received a get well note from Steve Morison and a home shirt signed by all the players - a classy touch by the club. :clap: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great to hear on all that, mugsy... :occasion5: :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby bluebirdoct1962 » Sat May 14, 2022 2:25 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Great news on your recovery and what a great gesture from Morison and the team.

It's a bit like the general media today, all we hear are the bad stories. Thanks for enlightening us on the positive things our club are doing. Stay healthy my man. :bluebird:

Good post mate.
You’re absolutely right, bad news sells it seems.
Glad you’ve recovered mate.
bluebirdoct1962

Return to General Chat