Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Steve Morison/Cardiff City FC - a thank you

Wed May 11, 2022 3:12 pm

I wish to express my gratitude to Steve Morison and the team. Unfortunately at the end of January, I suffered a cardiac arrest at the gym. I had no previous problems or symptoms and simply collapsed ( like a Poundland version of Christian Eriksen ). Luckily for me I received CPR and a defibrillator got my heart going again. Following the fitting of a stent to open a blocked artery I have made a good recovery. A friend of mine contacted the club at the time to advise them of my plight and I received a get well note from Steve Morison and a home shirt signed by all the players - a classy touch by the club. :clap: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Steve Morison/Cardiff City FC - a thank you

Wed May 11, 2022 3:14 pm

Glad you’ve recovered , thank God and a very nice touch from the Club :bluebird:

Wed May 11, 2022 3:15 pm

Nice touch from the club, glad you've recovered

Wed May 11, 2022 6:40 pm

Great news on your recovery and what a great gesture from Morison and the team.

It's a bit like the general media today, all we hear are the bad stories. Thanks for enlightening us on the positive things our club are doing. Stay healthy my man. :bluebird:

Wed May 11, 2022 7:07 pm

Glad too see you back and that your on the mend. And yes, that's a nice touch by the club.

Sat May 14, 2022 11:58 am

Glad to hear you have made a good recovery and long may it continue. Also a great gesture from Steve Morison and the club. Some positive news for a change. :ayatollah:

Sat May 14, 2022 12:05 pm

Although I'm glad you're on the mend I'm disappointed you didn't pin him down and threaten him to give you all the transfer gos. :lol: :lol:

Sat May 14, 2022 12:24 pm

mugsy wrote:I wish to express my gratitude to Steve Morison and the team. Unfortunately at the end of January, I suffered a cardiac arrest at the gym. I had no previous problems or symptoms and simply collapsed ( like a Poundland version of Christian Eriksen ). Luckily for me I received CPR and a defibrillator got my heart going again. Following the fitting of a stent to open a blocked artery I have made a good recovery. A friend of mine contacted the club at the time to advise them of my plight and I received a get well note from Steve Morison and a home shirt signed by all the players - a classy touch by the club. :clap: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Great to hear on all that, mugsy... :occasion5: :ayatollah:

Sat May 14, 2022 2:25 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:Great news on your recovery and what a great gesture from Morison and the team.

It's a bit like the general media today, all we hear are the bad stories. Thanks for enlightening us on the positive things our club are doing. Stay healthy my man. :bluebird:

Good post mate.
You’re absolutely right, bad news sells it seems.
Glad you’ve recovered mate.