Disgusting tossers

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Disgusting tossers

Postby Igovernor » Thu May 12, 2022 7:08 am

Emiliano Sala: Nice condemn their own fans for chant about footballer who died in plane crash

Emiliano Sala
Sala had signed for Premier League Cardiff for £15m

French side Nice have condemned a section of their own supporters for a chant mocking the late Emiliano Sala.

Sala, 28, died when the plane he was flying in crashed in the English Channel in January 2019 as he was about to join Cardiff City from Nantes.

Nice lost the French Cup final 1-0 to Nantes on Saturday and the chant was heard as Nice faced Saint-Etienne in Ligue 1 on Wednesday night.

Nice said it condemned the chant

"in the strongest possible sense".

"The club does not recognise its values or those of the entire red-and-black family in this unthinkable and abject provocation by a minority of its supporters," read a statement.

"Nice sends its support to the family and friends of Emiliano Sala."

After the match Nice coach Christophe Galtier added: "I have no words to describe what we heard. We hear many things in a football stadium. But that - where do insults of a dead footballer come from? If that's our society, we're in trouble."
Igovernor

Disgusting tossers

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Disgusting tossers

Postby Cardiblue » Thu May 12, 2022 7:32 am

FFS. No respect.
From '74 but not no more.
Cardiblue

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu May 12, 2022 7:32 am

Had to go and find the chant. Save others the trouble. Pretty shocking to be fair...

Certain Nice fans with a shocking chant on Emiliano Sala a few days after they lost the cup final to Nantes:

"He's an Argentine, who can't swim well, Emiliano under the water [sous l'eau]." (via RMC)
jimmy_rat

Postby pembroke allan » Thu May 12, 2022 9:55 am

Their fans are notorious for being disgusting they had games this season stopped or abandoned because of their behaviour.
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Thu May 12, 2022 10:10 am

jimmy_rat wrote:Had to go and find the chant. Save others the trouble. Pretty shocking to be fair...

Certain Nice fans with a shocking chant on Emiliano Sala a few days after they lost the cup final to Nantes:

"He's an Argentine, who can't swim well, Emiliano under the water [sous l'eau]." (via RMC)

I saw this report early on and decided not to put it up but understand it is 'of interest'

You certainly didn't (quote) "save others the trouble" as the words were already out in the open. It was more that others chose not to post it and give it air

I would ask if it really need to be highlighted, as all it does is give a platform to the (not so) Nice scum who sang it?
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu May 12, 2022 4:52 pm

Sven wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:Had to go and find the chant. Save others the trouble. Pretty shocking to be fair...

I saw this report early on and decided not to put it up but understand it is 'of interest'

You certainly didn't (quote) "save others the trouble" as the words were already out in the open. It was more that others chose not to post it and give it air

I would ask if it really need to be highlighted, as all it does is give a platform to the (not so) Nice scum who sang it?

Really?! Nit picking at its finest.

No different really to the original post highlighting that a chant was sung. I for one was not aware. And as I was to reply to Igoverners post informing us of such chant, not 20 mins after he posted, Then I forget the thousands of people who read it in that time chose not to post such as me.

We can't all be so golden as you.
jimmy_rat

Postby Sven » Thu May 12, 2022 5:24 pm

jimmy_rat wrote:
Sven wrote:

No different really to the original post highlighting that a chant was sung. I for one was not aware. And as I was to reply to Igoverners post informing us of such chant, not 20 mins after he posted, Then I forget the thousands of people who read it in that time chose not to post such as me.

"Thousands?" "Golden?" :shock: :lol:

Aye, aye, fella; stuff like that is always the retort of someone who can't really answer... ;)

You chose to put up the actual words sung, claiming you 'found' them to save us all the effort; no one else! :roll:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby jimmy_rat » Thu May 12, 2022 5:44 pm

Sven wrote:
jimmy_rat wrote:
Sven wrote:

"Thousands?" "Golden?" :shock: :lol:

Aye, aye, fella; stuff like that is always the retort of someone who can't really answer... ;)

You chose to put up the actual words sung, claiming you 'found' them to save us all the effort; no one else! :roll:

I don't deny that.

Like you don't do sarcasm, obviously.

Without running a poll. I bet many more were interested in what was actually sung than the petulant and pointless 'look at me' reply of yours. You probably even had to Google it yourself! I was purely saving others the bother.

And why do you always state that others who dare to question you can't actually come up with an answer or a reply of their own?! It's boring. I think mine was pretty obvious in its sarcasm (which you missed) and it's point (also missed).
jimmy_rat

Postby Caerdydd12 » Thu May 12, 2022 6:27 pm

Screw Nice, the best thing to come out of there is the biscuit anyway
Caerdydd12

Postby montyblue » Thu May 12, 2022 6:46 pm

JIMMY RAT

Boring you are correct there.
montyblue

Return to General Chat