Cardiff City put up more of a fight against their ow

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Always City » Thu May 12, 2022 8:11 am

Cardiff City put up more of a fight against their own Supporters’ Trust than they did in all four derbies this season
Always City

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Cardiff City put up more of a fight against their ow

Postby Bambasbestbuddy22 » Thu May 12, 2022 9:08 am

The club were not on the pitch in those games, it was the players, and the players were not fighting the supporters trust, it was the club
Bambasbestbuddy22

Postby Sven » Thu May 12, 2022 9:52 am

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:The club were not on the pitch in those games, it was the players, and the players were not fighting the supporters trust, it was the club

I agree and I note the 'silly season' has already begun with some deliberately negative and mischievous anti-club threads appearing :roll:

There's a current 'drip-drip' of petty negativity against the club itself and certain posters need to realise that the 'big' stories are much diluted (often drowned) by the constant search for any morsel with which to feed said negativity

Just like Mick McCarthy's football, people switch off from it when they've had enough

No issue when they are factual and deserved but ones like this just show their authors up for the churlish characters they are! :oops:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby wez1927 » Thu May 12, 2022 11:56 am

Sven wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:The club were not on the pitch in those games, it was the players, and the players were not fighting the supporters trust, it was the club

I agree and I note the 'silly season' has already begun with some deliberately negative and mischievous anti-club threads appearing :roll:

There's a current 'drip-drip' of petty negativity against the club itself and certain posters need to realise that the 'big' stories are much diluted (often drowned) by the constant search for any morsel with which to feed said negativity

Just like Mick McCarthy's football, people switch off from it when they've had enough

No issue when they are factual and deserved but ones like this just show their authors up for the churlish characters they are! :oops:

Totally agree its getting tiresome
CARDIFF CITY TILL I DIE !
wez1927

Postby TheHangedMan » Thu May 12, 2022 12:32 pm

Sven wrote:

Well said Chris. There are a few genuine supporters who are just "glass half empty" types, and that's fine, it's their perogative. But I suspect there are a lot more who have no affiliation to our club and are just out to cause grief. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby Sneggyblubird » Thu May 12, 2022 1:47 pm

Bout' time these people are called out.
Sneggyblubird

Postby Welshman in CA » Thu May 12, 2022 3:55 pm

Sven wrote:

Couldn't agree more.

I've all but given up on this board, constant negativity from some and the same topics regurgitated time after time after time just to bash the club. I'll continue for as long as I can but the days of checking in every day, sometimes 2 or 3 times a day, to see what's going on are all but gone, it's just got too depressing.
Welshman in CA

Postby Ponty Bluebird » Sat May 14, 2022 7:13 am

Spot on fella, we on earth do some of these so called Cardiff City fans always bash the club at every opportunity with negativity, and it’s the usual suspects every time. When we do good then it’s the players, when we do bad it’s the club. Getting boring all this negativity :roll:
Ponty Bluebird

Postby Sven » Sat May 14, 2022 11:20 am

Sneggyblubird wrote:Bout' time these people are called out.

Martin, certain individuals are posting under so many names, Elon Musk has pulled out of his $multi-billion takeover... :cry: :laughing6:

Always a shame people cannot be themselves and back up their own thoughts/opinions; and maybe even apologise when they do get it wrong :(
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby TheHangedMan » Sat May 14, 2022 2:55 pm

Sven wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:Bout' time these people are called out.

Martin, certain individuals are posting under so many names, Elon Musk has pulled out of his $multi-billion takeover... :cry: :laughing6:

Always a shame people cannot be themselves and back up their own thoughts/opinions; and maybe even apologise when they do get it wrong :(

I'm not being funny but where is the joy of being a multi? I just don't get it!

I can only guess it's sad people with not a lot of life who need help. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Return to General Chat