Sean Morison could be staying

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby barnet blue » Thu May 12, 2022 2:30 pm

I heard last night that Sean Morison will stay with the club and they will help him over his injury and get him fit, Morison will be on sick pay after June and once fit City will assess him in September on decide then whether to offer him a new contract.
Attachments
B7250C09-E568-4E36-AF4C-A5292B2DEDC1.jpeg
B7250C09-E568-4E36-AF4C-A5292B2DEDC1.jpeg (229.01 KiB) Viewed 6474 times
barnet blue

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Sean Morison could be staying

Postby NIBluebird » Thu May 12, 2022 3:45 pm

Bet it's not our £65 per week sick Pay

At least he can now prove his fitness at no cost to us
NIBluebird

Postby Sven » Thu May 12, 2022 4:09 pm

barnet blue wrote:I heard last night that Sean Morison will stay with the club and they will help him over his injury and get him fit, Morison will be on sick pay after June and once fit City will assess him in September on decide then whether to offer him a new contract.

Great news but (sorry) nothing new in there...

Club have kept Sean Morrison informed of their plan to help his recovery and reassess his situation once rehab is complete

He's a top man and an ideal skipper to take the revamped squad forward :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby barnet blue » Thu May 12, 2022 6:24 pm

cardiff city have agreed terms with 4 players so far and 1 really close hes meeting steve morison tomorrow in cardiff, good to get players in early,theres another 2 we ve had talks with highly thought of youngsters on loan but alot of interest in them so who knows?
barnet blue

Postby Sven » Thu May 12, 2022 8:48 pm

barnet blue wrote:cardiff city have agreed terms with 4 players so far and 1 really close hes meeting steve morison tomorrow in cardiff, good to get players in early,theres another 2 we ve had talks with highly thought of youngsters on loan but alot of interest in them so who knows?

Correct on four (or more) deals already through and all should be grwat acquisitions. They may not be 'names' but they will add to what has gone before and bust a gut for our club :ayatollah:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby TheHangedMan » Thu May 12, 2022 10:05 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Bet it's not our £65 per week sick Pay

On a technicality SSP is £99.35 per week :) but I think the club is right to protect themselves but also look after a real servant to our club.

IMHO Sean should be offered some role with us even if it is not as a player. Proper leader, great defender when fully fit, scores crucial goals and a real Leader on and off the pitch. :bluebird:
Not a shred of evidence exists in favour of the idea that life is serious........
TheHangedMan

Postby TopCat CCFC » Thu May 12, 2022 11:13 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:Bet it's not our £65 per week sick Pay

On a technicality SSP is £99.35 per week :) but I think the club is right to protect themselves but also look after a real servant to our club.

IMHO Sean should be offered some role with us even if it is not as a player. Proper leader, great defender when fully fit, scores crucial goals and a real Leader on and off the pitch. :bluebird:

:thumbup: :bluebird:
TopCat CCFC

Postby Large Arge » Thu May 12, 2022 11:48 pm

Hopefully he stays. I still think he can offer us a lot even after his injury plus his presence in the squad is important. Wishing him a speedy recovery :ayatollah:
Large Arge

Postby ElyBoy1984 » Fri May 13, 2022 3:55 am

I'm glad about Morrison potentially staying, his experience could prove vital
ElyBoy1984

Postby GaerBlue » Fri May 13, 2022 8:02 am

I really hope he stays. No doubt he will get himself into good shape and what a lift it would be to everyone to see him back on the pitch for us, especially after the Bamba fiasco.

Someone with Morrisons experience will be huge over the next few seasons. Seems to get along with Steve Morison too by all accounts.

Do the right thing for once city!
GaerBlue

Postby nubbsy » Fri May 13, 2022 8:19 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:I'm glad about Morrison potentially staying, his experience could prove vital

Exactly, he's a leader and with alot of new and young players due to come in we need to keep some experience!
nubbsy

Return to General Chat