EBOU ADAMS: WHY I CHOSE THE BLUEBIRDS

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Sven » Sat May 14, 2022 12:22 pm

'Delighted with plans' - Ebou Adams outlines reason he chose Cardiff City transfer
By John McDougall

Ebou Adams has joined Cardiff City as Blackpool missed out on one of their transfer window targets early in the summer.

However, despite the best efforts to pitch a move to Bloomfield Road, Adams has opted for a move to the Welsh capital to work under former Millwall striker Steve Morison.

The 26-year-old midfielder has been one of the standout figures during Rovers rise to become League Two title holders under the leadership of former Blackpool defender Rob Edwards.

Adams has put pen to paper on a three-year deal at the Bluebirds. He is a Gambia international and has 11 caps so far on the international stage.

Forest Green had offered Adams new terms ahead of the new campaign, however with a number of Championship clubs interested and manager Rob Edwards departing for relegated Watford, replacing Roy Hodgson, Adams decided to move on to pastures new.

Adams has now spoken on his move to the Welsh capital and Steve Morison's side. He believes the plans the Bluebirds boss has for the club was something he wanted to be a part of, including the style of play.

EBOU ADAM:

Adams told the club website: "I spoke to the manager and I was delighted with his plans, and I just wanted to be involved. We spoke about the style of football we would be playing, and it is a style I really like. Hopefully I can be part of the team that takes Cardiff City back to where they belong.

"I'm an all-round midfielder. The fans can expect 110% from me and for me to play with a smile on my face
."
Attachments
0_GettyImages-1395924385.jpg
0_GettyImages-1395924385.jpg (104.35 KiB) Viewed 4961 times
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: EBOU ADAMS: WHY I CHOSE THE BLUEBIRDS

Postby Sneggyblubird » Sat May 14, 2022 12:39 pm

Rumour has it the Gaffers pitch was "wanna come and play with Bale and Ramsey" :laughing6:
Sneggyblubird

Postby pembroke allan » Sat May 14, 2022 12:40 pm

He forgot to mention playing with GB was good incentive.. :mrgreen:
pembroke allan

Postby Sven » Sat May 14, 2022 1:46 pm

pembroke allan wrote:He forgot to mention playing with GB was good incentive.. :mrgreen:

Shhhhh, it's not public knowledge yet...! ;) :lol:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby pembroke allan » Sun May 15, 2022 8:35 pm

Sven wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:He forgot to mention playing with GB was good incentive.. :mrgreen:

It is now? :laughing6:
pembroke allan

Postby TopCat CCFC » Sun May 15, 2022 11:51 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Sven wrote:

It is now? :laughing6:

;)
TopCat CCFC

Postby New Day Rising » Mon May 16, 2022 11:21 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Rumour has it the Gaffers pitch was "wanna come and play with Bale and Ramsey" :laughing6:

Sssssh, everyone will want to come to the party
New Day Rising

Return to General Chat