Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" It's alright to be excited "

Mon May 16, 2022 3:22 pm

I've seen a few trying to kill the Bale rumour, even though they don't know whether he could sign for us or not.

Just want to make the point that it's alright for fans to get excited about the possibility.

Part of the enjoyment of the close season is season who we're bringing in. Let's be honest, our last few windows have been not exciting in the slightest.

I don't know whether Bale will sign for us or not, but let's just enjoy the excitement of the possibility for the time being.

Re: " It's alright to be excited "

Mon May 16, 2022 4:08 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I've seen a few trying to kill the Bale rumour, even though they don't know whether he could sign for us or not.

Just want to make the point that it's alright for fans to get excited about the possibility.

Part of the enjoyment of the close season is season who we're bringing in. Let's be honest, our last few windows have been not exciting in the slightest.

I don't know whether Bale will sign for us or not, but let's just enjoy the excitement of the possibility for the time being.

Ned was thinking the same seems to be a muted response to the news regardless of whether he signs or not? The fact it's a distinct possibility is cause for excitement. :ayatollah:

Mon May 16, 2022 4:37 pm

I’m just trying to not to get ahead of myself. If we did get him, it would be the greatest signings outside of the Premier League of all time.

You can imagine the pulling power too, players would love to join us just to play alongside him.

If we want to get really ahead of ourselves, imagine Ramsey came too…

Mon May 16, 2022 4:46 pm

Let's just wait until June 5th to get excited

Mon May 16, 2022 5:12 pm

carlton58 wrote:Let's just wait until June 5th to get excited

That's the point though, we've had virtually nothing to be excited about in a while so let's just enjoy this moment whether it happens or not.