Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BRENDAN JOHNSON FORREST WALES

Tue May 17, 2022 7:35 pm

Scored another cracking goal tonight for forrest
Lets hope page plays him from the off for wales instead of norrington davies on the wing be well p.ssed if he is not in the starting 11 for wales

Re: BRENDAN JOHNSON FORREST WALES

Tue May 17, 2022 9:13 pm

Really good player but forgot he was playing since the first 15 mins. Both teams wouldn’t look out of place in the premier league. I think whoever loses this will be hot favourites to go up as champions next year.

Tue May 17, 2022 9:52 pm

He'll be at Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd or Spurs in the next few years.

Top talent and the natural Wales replacement for Bale.

Tue May 17, 2022 10:38 pm

Nottingham born and bread, our ‘recruitment system’ is working well and we are stealing a lot of good talent from England but I do have a sour taste in my mouth seeing these English boys playing for Wales by some technicality and having to learn the national anthem so they’re not embarrassed on national TV. We’ve all seen those players who have no idea what they’re saying but after a year they’re singing it spot on! :lol: I mean to have a talent like Bale and a true passion/identity with Wales, won’t come very often I am afraid.

Tue May 17, 2022 10:50 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:He'll be at Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd or Spurs in the next few years.

:thumbup:

Tue May 17, 2022 10:50 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:He'll be at Liverpool, Man City, Chelsea, Man Utd or Spurs in the next few years.

:thumbup:

Wed May 18, 2022 9:28 am

He’s the in form Wales player at the moment, he has to start. He’s been on fire this season

Wed May 18, 2022 3:42 pm

Taff on the Mersey wrote:Nottingham born and bread, our ‘recruitment system’ is working well and we are stealing a lot of good talent from England but I do have a sour taste in my mouth seeing these English boys playing for Wales by some technicality and having to learn the national anthem so they’re not embarrassed on national TV. We’ve all seen those players who have no idea what they’re saying but after a year they’re singing it spot on! :lol: I mean to have a talent like Bale and a true passion/identity with Wales, won’t come very often I am afraid.

around 80% of the nation has no idea what the words mean :laughing6: