Re: 'Medical today: Cardiff City agree to sign Tottenham tar

Wed May 18, 2022 5:18 pm

Says hes signed.... officially its june 10th.. :bluescarf:

Wed May 18, 2022 5:20 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:This signing may work out well, and I wish the lad well.

This signing is also underwhelming.

I hear the clamour for cheap young hungry players, but the need experience with them.

The title that we agree to sign 'Tottenham target' might be seen to be misleading. Do they still see him as a target? Does anyone actually know how the Tottenham link played out??

Only you think the title is 'misleading' as you haven't bothered reading the article. He turned Spurs down on personal terms, so clearly he was a target. And the fact that he was kinda suggests that he's highly rated.

I think if is fair to say, and I quote "might be seen to be misleading". Which article have I not bothered to read?

Ill hold my hands up and retract if there is an official article that said Spurs offered him a contract.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/medi ... r-sources/

Now let me see those hands and an officially signed retraction otherwise Capital Law will be in contact.

Im a man of my word, and it would seem very true, as such it appears that our signing has something about him.

Lets hope he has some experience and quality aroubd him to help him fulfill what appears to ve excellent potential

Re: OFFICIAL: CARDIFF CITY’S 3RD SIGNING OF THE SEASON

Wed May 18, 2022 5:28 pm

Said it before but respect to Steve Morison for sticking to his word of making quick signings.

Three in before the end of May and sounds like several more to follow in the next few weeks.

Don't know much about this player but must have something about him if Spurs were looking a few months ago.

Welcome aboard :thumbright: :bluebird:

Wed May 18, 2022 5:31 pm

I await the youtube video of a few goals and runs that will clinch it for me :lol:
There's droves of out of contracts proven players at this level but let's hope I'm wrong come next season with half a team of lower league unproven players who must have something about them to be signing :bluescarf:

Wed May 18, 2022 5:33 pm

CONFIRMED:

OLLIE TANNER SIGNS A 2 YR DEAL FOR CARDIFF CITY / WINGER / FEE £35,000.

Isthmian League Premier Division Lewes FC will receive £35,000 for Ollie Tanner.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 18, 2022 5:49 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=144783 :bluebird:

Wed May 18, 2022 5:52 pm

Cardiff City have signed winger Ollie Tanner from Isthmian Premier Division side Lewes for a £35,000 fee.

The forward, 20, becomes the Bluebirds' third signing of the week after they agreed deals with Forest Green's Ebou Adams and goalkeeper Jak Alnwick.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed May 18, 2022 8:05 pm

He wears the number 7, by the look of him he looks much better than our last number 7 and if he’s half as good as another certain number 7 of ours then I’ll be extremely happy. Arise Whitts 2 :ayatollah:
Welcome to the Bluebirds young man :bluescarf:

Wed May 18, 2022 9:09 pm

I love the fact he isn't from the usual academy > U23 conveyor belt, he has played more meaningful minutes than Colwell or Davies.

Looks direct and we'll get pens again.

Wed May 18, 2022 9:12 pm

Barclay1 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:
Barclay1 wrote:This signing may work out well, and I wish the lad well.

This signing is also underwhelming.

I hear the clamour for cheap young hungry players, but the need experience with them.

The title that we agree to sign 'Tottenham target' might be seen to be misleading. Do they still see him as a target? Does anyone actually know how the Tottenham link played out??

Only you think the title is 'misleading' as you haven't bothered reading the article. He turned Spurs down on personal terms, so clearly he was a target. And the fact that he was kinda suggests that he's highly rated.

I think if is fair to say, and I quote "might be seen to be misleading". Which article have I not bothered to read?

Ill hold my hands up and retract if there is an official article that said Spurs offered him a contract.

https://www.footballinsider247.com/medi ... r-sources/

Now let me see those hands and an officially signed retraction otherwise Capital Law will be in contact.

Im a man of my word, and it would seem very true, as such it appears that our signing has something about him.

Lets hope he has some experience and quality aroubd him to help him fulfill what appears to ve excellent potential

I know your a true Bluebird with the club's best interest at heart and I fully agree, the talented young blood needs to be vitally complemented by experienced proven pro's and augmented by clever loans We've seen the start of that, with three signed in only a few days and the likes of Ryan Giles mooted. I still have my concerns but I am also excited in our direction of travel and I'll also put my hands up at Christmas if it all goes wrong. I'll call off Capital Law for now until the next time.

Thu May 19, 2022 12:28 am

Welcome :bluescarf:

Thu May 19, 2022 9:44 am

This signing will not end in mediocrity - he will either take the championship by storm or he will end up crushed. From what I heard great personality, very talented and an intelligent player, lets hope he proves a point to everyone that players from the lower leagues can step up. Going to be very interesting to see how he develops - good luck to him