Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Season Tickets

Wed May 18, 2022 11:28 am

Anyone know why season tickets have been suspended until Mon 23rd May. Also how many have we sold so far.

Re: Season Tickets

Wed May 18, 2022 12:34 pm

Canton1blue wrote:Anyone know why season tickets have been suspended until Mon 23rd May. Also how many have we sold so far.

Prices doubling after a certain players is announced... ;)

Until now, sales 'steady' but not at last season's levels :ayatollah: p

Wed May 18, 2022 12:41 pm

Canton1blue wrote:Anyone know why season tickets have been suspended until Mon 23rd May. Also how many have we sold so far.

Its to allow people in the Upper Ninian to relocate to a seat of their choice as its closed next season and ahead of the hopeful rush when season tickets go back on sale again, they've allowed a week which is good.

Wed May 18, 2022 2:40 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:

Its to allow people in the Upper Ninian to relocate to a seat of their choice as its closed next season and ahead of the hopeful rush when season tickets go back on sale again, they've allowed a week which is good.

Correct Paul. I was up there myself last season and loved it.

A lot of fans and the stewards up there not happy but it’s being closed for economic reasons.
Difficult to argue against that.

Wed May 18, 2022 3:48 pm

OriginalGrangeEndBlue wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:

Correct Paul. I was up there myself last season and loved it.

A lot of fans and the stewards up there not happy but it’s being closed for economic reasons.
Difficult to argue against that.

I've sat up there a few times Paul and the view is good so a shame it's not currently viable for the folks there now. I've sat all around the CCS but absolutely love it halfway up 117, great view and you get the atmosphere from the away fans too. The guy who had the Italian flag sits a few rows down and he's an absolute legend, you need characters like that.