Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OLLIE 'JACK' McBURNIE CAUGHT ON CAMERA (AGAIN)

Wed May 18, 2022 4:02 pm

Videod stamping on a Forest fan

The ginger bully boy seems to have a little reputation going

https://twitter.com/brokenkingmusic/sta ... xROQA&s=19

Re: OLLIE 'JACK' McBURNIE CAUGHT ON CAMERA (AGAIN)

Wed May 18, 2022 4:33 pm

Not the sharpest tool in the box is he?

Re: MCBURNIE

Wed May 18, 2022 5:04 pm

Forest fans flying in to sheff utd players with punches and headbutts so he got what he deserved. Irrelevant of who the Sheffield utd player is and an x jack any c**t swings in to anyone who's just standing there deserves some karma but social media loves only half a story ;)

Wed May 18, 2022 5:14 pm

Kicking someone on the floor is acceptable?

Wed May 18, 2022 5:18 pm

lockey1927 wrote:Kicking someone on the floor is acceptable?

No he should of helped him up and and said thanks for the pear Harbour shot when i wasn't looking can you do it again please :roll:

Re: MCBURNIE

Wed May 18, 2022 5:56 pm

Bluebird1977 wrote:Forest fans flying in to sheff utd players with punches and headbutts so he got what he deserved. Irrelevant of who the Sheffield utd player is and an x jack any c**t swings in to anyone who's just standing there deserves some karma but social media loves only half a story ;)

To be fair, it hardly looked like he (McBurnie) was defending himself does it?

Why a so caled 'professional' footballer (illegally in these circumstances) is running on to the pitch, I really don't know; but it's difficult to offer him any support (Jack or not)

Wed May 18, 2022 6:08 pm

Video not showing lead up to that confrontation I can’t stand the guy but would like to see what went on before

Wed May 18, 2022 7:42 pm

:bluebird: Not sure what went on before the clip was taken but the UTD players were getting targeted (the head butt video) so I can't blame anyone defending themselves, we all would and should. But McBurnie has got previous and stamping on someone on the floor is what you do to inflict damage in a street fight to finish them off, so not exactly defending himself with the guy still on his feet.

Wed May 18, 2022 7:51 pm

Funny how the guy filming doesn’t know who he is, refers to him as the Sheffield utd player!

Sat May 21, 2022 5:50 pm

The video doesn't show the full story. I have to say if that guy was attacking him or his team mates then I understand why McBurnie would do it. I know not everyone here would agree with me.

Sat May 21, 2022 6:35 pm

It doesn't show the full story, granted, but stamping on people who are on the floor is not self-defense and the guy has a history of attacking people.

I can understand it was a heated situation, but professional players can't be stamping on fans.

Sat May 21, 2022 11:01 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:It doesn't show the full story, granted, but stamping on people who are on the floor is not self-defense and the guy has a history of attacking people.

I can understand it was a heated situation, but professional players can't be stamping on fans.

Have to agree.

Sun May 22, 2022 1:52 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:It doesn't show the full story, granted, but stamping on people who are on the floor is not self-defense and the guy has a history of attacking people.

So if someone came steaming in and attacking you, fell over, you'd let them get up?