Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BALE DEAL AGREED

Fri May 20, 2022 10:49 am

Fair play ... great for player and club!

By Steve Day:

Global247news:

Gareth Bale Deal Agreed With Cardiff City Directors:

Global247news:

https://global247news.com/2022/05/20/ga ... directors/

Gareth Bale agrees on a deal with Cardiff City Football Club.

Welsh International Gareth Bale has agreed on terms with Cardiff City Football Club to play next season.

As Global247news reporters informed readers 12 months ago, Bales desire to return home from Spain and play for his local Welsh club.

Whilst the player’s desire was to move after the Euros last year, it was blocked by Real Madrid, and the player’s representatives couldn’t agree on a contract settlement figure to release Bale from his Real Madrid lucrative contract, which saw the player have no option to ride it out for another season.

When Global247news broke the news last year of Bale’s desires, bookies’ odds were slashed.

Now, Global247news can reveal that a complete agreement has been made with Cardiff City Directors and the player’s representatives and getting involved in discussions himself.

Benalmadena local legend, Isco has told contacts that his friend Gareth is going to Cardiff City and agreed on a deal.

In the Las Arenas hotel, Isco said: “Gareth has always told me his last club would be Cardiff City; it’s his dream; I now know he has agreed on a deal.

“Whilst it’s not for me to say, It’s basically a no money deal, it’s for the love of playing for, and in Wales, the deals all agreed.”

Meanwhile, in the UK, sources have revealed that the player himself has been in full discussion with club director Steve Borley, which came about after Borley started tweeting the player directly with an invite to play for his boyhood club.

Borley has played an important role in landing one of the world’s biggest footballing stars.

It’s understood Bale will sign for the figure previously offered by Chairman Mehmet Dalman of £5,000 a week plus percentages from image rights.

The contract that will be signed shortly is a 6-month rolling deal, with both parties having options, sources have also revealed.

The signing of the Welsh star is not just a marketing coup by the Welsh Club; Bale wishes to work with the young new signings coming into the club and assist with their development and learn from his experiences.

The deal is all agreed upon and just needs signing off after a long 12 months of waiting.

Re: BALE DEAL AGREED

Fri May 20, 2022 11:06 am

Oh Dear! :banghead:

Fri May 20, 2022 11:09 am

Please don't make this a thread a sticky

Fri May 20, 2022 12:05 pm

Still waiting for this from last season. And Ramsey too.

Fri May 20, 2022 12:11 pm

5k wages ,and Borley in negotiations omfg.

Fri May 20, 2022 12:23 pm

Don’t be too quick to shoot this one down.

Fri May 20, 2022 1:10 pm

Must be true if Dayo the ace journalist says so :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri May 20, 2022 1:19 pm

DEANO wrote:5k wages ,and Borley in negotiations omfg.

No way is that true, daya is telling porkies I think :lol:

Fri May 20, 2022 2:22 pm

£5000 a week :lol:

Fri May 20, 2022 2:44 pm

Someones in need of attention again clearly

Fri May 20, 2022 3:12 pm

Low level journalism at it's finest

Fri May 20, 2022 3:14 pm

Someone's been on the sherry

Fri May 20, 2022 3:25 pm

I got caught by the subject, started reading the op and saw Daya name, then stooped reading, the guys a clown

Fri May 20, 2022 3:30 pm

lol this guy....

Fri May 20, 2022 4:19 pm

Daya and Brownie do make me chuckle with their nonsense but also cringe. Does anyone take them seriously?

Fri May 20, 2022 4:24 pm

GrangeEndStar wrote:Daya and Brownie do make me chuckle with their nonsense but also cringe. Does anyone take them seriously?

They're hysterical

Neither of their platforms appear to get many views or hits, I think it's all an ego thing. Very weird

Fri May 20, 2022 5:12 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:
GrangeEndStar wrote:Daya and Brownie do make me chuckle with their nonsense but also cringe. Does anyone take them seriously?

They're hysterical

Neither of their platforms appear to get many views or hits, I think it's all an ego thing. Very weird

I unfortunately clicked onto one of dayas livestteams once, there were only 2 people watching including me! Brownie lives in a parallel universe, his spats on here with Polo were brilliant, it's a shame they don't post here anymore but it's worth searching for Military Junta and Polo if you ever want a laugh, Polo knows him and used to roast him when he started to spout his nonsense. Google Adam Brown UKIP MP and Pier Recruitment, says all you need to know.

Fri May 20, 2022 6:30 pm

This has got me a bit worried.

I cannot recall any of their "news" actually turning out to be correct.

I'd have been happier if these chumps had said he was signing for Swansea.

Fri May 20, 2022 7:10 pm

Oh bless the westhammerbad Wurzel pops his head up again.

Fri May 20, 2022 7:24 pm

That picture was posted elsewhere In relation to real fans booing bale

Fri May 20, 2022 10:59 pm

This Forum's version of The Chuckle Brothers; only less funny, if that's possible!

To me, to you...! :roll: :oops:

Sat May 21, 2022 9:16 am

Sven wrote:

This Forum's version of The Chuckle Brothers; only less funny, if that's possible!

To me, to you...! :roll: :oops:

Their latest YouTube channel is called 'Mitty & Wino'. Dumb and Dumber personified.