Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Aden Flint:

Fri May 20, 2022 8:44 pm

Aden Flint says goodbye:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Aden Flint:

Fri May 20, 2022 9:33 pm

Personally I wanted him to stay

It's going to be a huge clear out

Sat May 21, 2022 12:26 am

Me too.
For all his faults.
What he added outweighed them.
He came up trumps too many times.
Vaulks is another I'd liked to have stayed.

Sat May 21, 2022 1:23 am

Top bloke and I wish him well for the future.

Always gave his best effort.

Sat May 21, 2022 8:00 am

Thanks for everything Aden and good luck for the future.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Sat May 21, 2022 9:03 am

100% every time he as on the pitch …
Wanted him to stay as he turned things around when he came back from loan and was excellent and his experience would have been good for all the new players coming in.
Best of luck big fella

Sat May 21, 2022 2:06 pm

NIBluebird wrote:Personally I wanted him to stay

Mike, I agree. After being messed about by two managers, he was an integral part of the team in last season's renaissance and for (and seemingly others) deserved to stay

Unfortunately, we don't know the circumstances of club or player but I wish Flinty well wherever he goes (bar the one unlikely club) and he will get a warm welcome from me on any return to the CCS

Thank you and good luck, Flinty :ayatollah: :clap:

Sat May 21, 2022 2:13 pm

Sven wrote:
NIBluebird wrote:Personally I wanted him to stay

Mike, I agree. After being messed about by two managers, he was an integral part of the team in last season's renaissance and for (and seemingly others) deserved to stay

Unfortunately, we don't know the circumstances of club or player but I wish Flinty well wherever he goes (bar the one unlikely club) and he will get a warm welcome from me on any return to the CCS

Thank you and good luck, Flinty :ayatollah: :clap:

Chris he knew he was going long before the last few games, yet still put in excellent performance's, very professional, good luck to him wherever he ends up (apart from you know where) :laughing5:

Sat May 21, 2022 7:46 pm

The only man out of the current sqaud to have tapped his chest and badge when scoring more cardiff than what a lot thought