‘ Gary Cahill ‘

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Gary Cahill ‘

Postby Forever Blue » Mon May 23, 2022 10:10 am

Bolton, Sunderland, MK Dons and Birmingham are all battling out to sign recently released Bournemouth defender Gary Cahill.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

‘ Gary Cahill ‘

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: ‘ Gary Cahill ‘

Postby Llantwit Blue » Mon May 23, 2022 11:48 am

Still quality was excellent against us when we played down there. Would be an ideal captain.
Llantwit Blue

Postby montyblue » Mon May 23, 2022 12:14 pm

Sadly falling into the same catogery as flint and morrison and bamba seen better days.
montyblue

Postby MoodyBluebird » Mon May 23, 2022 12:40 pm

montyblue wrote:Sadly falling into the same catogery as flint and morrison and bamba seen better days.

Yes but his better days were much better than those of the other three you mentioned. An experienced old pro is exactly what the team needs, providing his body can still cope with the rigours of Championship football. A balance of youth, talent and experience is essential in order to take the club forward.
MoodyBluebird

Postby piledriver64 » Mon May 23, 2022 2:47 pm

MoodyBluebird wrote:
montyblue wrote:Sadly falling into the same catogery as flint and morrison and bamba seen better days.

Yes but his better days were much better than those of the other three you mentioned. An experienced old pro is exactly what the team needs, providing his body can still cope with the rigours of Championship football. A balance of youth, talent and experience is essential in order to take the club forward.

I agree with that.

We know we are lacking leadership and, despite his age, this guy has spent most of his career at the very top level and we've also seen that he can still perform very well at Championship level.

I applaud the club for making some longer term decisions on players so far but there is nothing wrong with a couple of short term decisions to balance that up and help in the development of a new culture and of the younger players.
piledriver64

Return to General Chat