Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If civil unrest would you

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: So if their was civil unrest ?

Sat May 28, 2022 12:48 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Won't be mass civil unrest Nukes those days have moved on.

The mass populace has over the last few years been perfectly tested and proven to be compliant and those of us who can see what is coming have been pushed to the margins and denounced as conspiracy theorists and loons.

Even when they publish books and announce their plans to the world at Davos it's still just 'theories'.

We've been systematically programmed to buy into the constant self-loathing (BLM/Extinction Rebellion), mass fear and hysteria of those around us (COVID), and acceptance of obvious untruths (Trans Agenda). If you question any of it, even with solid data, evidence and a logic your a bigot, a racist, a transphobe, a climate denier etc etc.

The middle class has been systematically squeezed into oblivion, while the poor are reliant on food banks and most folks still just don't give a damn. We're constantly divided and distracted by pantomime politics when they truth is they are all the same, regardless of the colour of the tie they where. To quote the Richey Edwards 'Democracy is an empty lie'. Always has been, i reckon, just it's more obvious now than ever before.

Morality and individual responsibility have been slowly but carefully removed piece by piece across the last twenty or so years leaving two generations (Millennials and Gen Z) with no foundations. They are lost generations, taught to hate themselves and the world around them and they're walking in a self absorbed daydream off a nihilistic cliff.

Financially, millennials are nothing but modern day serfs, they'll own nothing and never be happier apparently.

In other words they have a life mapped out where they work just to live without ever having any hope of building something better for them or their children. As someone on the cusp of Gen X and Millennial I see it all too often in many of my millennial friends. Just a sad resignation to the fact that they will be renters forever. Generally they don't acknowledge it, not even to themselves, but it is there in their eyes all the same.

The 'Boomer generation, particularly the older ones, still hold on to the old ideas that if you work hard, you can make something of yourself. They don't see, or don't want to see that the game has been changed and the old rules don't apply, so they don't see that the danger we are facing. They too are sleep walking into oblivion, just for different reasons. They don't want to face the cognitive dissonance of having to accept that the institutions they've put faith in all their lives were nothing but theatre, that everything we were told to believe is built on empty lies and broken promises.

We have governments come in and out but it doesn't make any difference. Change the colour of the rosette, put a new face in there, but nothing really changes. The same puppet masters are pulling the strings and the same shite continues.

Without wanting to be bleak, i've got to the point where I honestly don't think there is much that we can do. What will be will be. My focus now is just on getting as much of a head start for me and the family as I can, before they pull the drawbridge up entirely. Getting us just about set before the opportunity to do so is lost for everyone else that follows.

There is a glimmer of hope that I still hold onto in that the whole woke agenda that seems to be the glue that binds it all together is and always be a Mexican firing squad, because no one can be pure enough to meet the ever tightening demands of this neo-religious movement.

They will eat each other eventually. In fact, they already are, just take JK Rowling as the prime example she went from full Wokista to TERF enemy number one in a blink of an eye. So there is a chance they've pushed to hard too fast and enough people will wake up to the realisation that the world's not just gone mad by accident and realise the madness has been carefully constructed. But I doubt it.

The war in Ukraine is a yet another perfect distraction, another endless war to fill the coffers and keep us proles satisfied with our five minutes of hate. The Russians get to hate the West, we get to hate Russia and rich men get to play real-life risk while they send our children to war. By the time we get bored of that, there will be another manufactured crisis. Another martyr like George Floyd to push racial division, another poster child like Greta Thunberg to push climate alarmism, another virus to make us all afraid.

So i've given up paying attention to any of the bullshit that keeps buzzing about us like flies around shit. Just focusing on the important stuff. The wife, the kids, finding happiness in simple stuff like growing vegetables and kicking a ball about with the boy.

Look out for yourself, your family and those around you who you know you can trust, that's my sole focus now. The rest of the world is going to hell in a hand basket and I'm too tired of trying to convince those who refuse to see it.

Sorry for the long rant mate. Just my honest thoughts. Hope you and your misses are well and doing OK :ayatollah:

Excellent post, agree with it all and you've even put into words things I have thought about but haven't been able to vocalize. Would love to have a pint and discuss the past, present and future :occasion5:

Sat May 28, 2022 10:44 am

ealing_ayatollah wrote:Won't be mass civil unrest Nukes those days have moved on.

The mass populace has over the last few years been perfectly tested and proven to be compliant and those of us who can see what is coming have been pushed to the margins and denounced as conspiracy theorists and loons.

Even when they publish books and announce their plans to the world at Davos it's still just 'theories'.

We've been systematically programmed to buy into the constant self-loathing (BLM/Extinction Rebellion), mass fear and hysteria of those around us (COVID), and acceptance of obvious untruths (Trans Agenda). If you question any of it, even with solid data, evidence and a logic your a bigot, a racist, a transphobe, a climate denier etc etc.

The middle class has been systematically squeezed into oblivion, while the poor are reliant on food banks and most folks still just don't give a damn. We're constantly divided and distracted by pantomime politics when they truth is they are all the same, regardless of the colour of the tie they where. To quote the Richey Edwards 'Democracy is an empty lie'. Always has been, i reckon, just it's more obvious now than ever before.

Morality and individual responsibility have been slowly but carefully removed piece by piece across the last twenty or so years leaving two generations (Millennials and Gen Z) with no foundations. They are lost generations, taught to hate themselves and the world around them and they're walking in a self absorbed daydream off a nihilistic cliff.

Financially, millennials are nothing but modern day serfs, they'll own nothing and never be happier apparently.

In other words they have a life mapped out where they work just to live without ever having any hope of building something better for them or their children. As someone on the cusp of Gen X and Millennial I see it all too often in many of my millennial friends. Just a sad resignation to the fact that they will be renters forever. Generally they don't acknowledge it, not even to themselves, but it is there in their eyes all the same.

The 'Boomer generation, particularly the older ones, still hold on to the old ideas that if you work hard, you can make something of yourself. They don't see, or don't want to see that the game has been changed and the old rules don't apply, so they don't see that the danger we are facing. They too are sleep walking into oblivion, just for different reasons. They don't want to face the cognitive dissonance of having to accept that the institutions they've put faith in all their lives were nothing but theatre, that everything we were told to believe is built on empty lies and broken promises.

We have governments come in and out but it doesn't make any difference. Change the colour of the rosette, put a new face in there, but nothing really changes. The same puppet masters are pulling the strings and the same shite continues.

Without wanting to be bleak, i've got to the point where I honestly don't think there is much that we can do. What will be will be. My focus now is just on getting as much of a head start for me and the family as I can, before they pull the drawbridge up entirely. Getting us just about set before the opportunity to do so is lost for everyone else that follows.

There is a glimmer of hope that I still hold onto in that the whole woke agenda that seems to be the glue that binds it all together is and always be a Mexican firing squad, because no one can be pure enough to meet the ever tightening demands of this neo-religious movement.

They will eat each other eventually. In fact, they already are, just take JK Rowling as the prime example she went from full Wokista to TERF enemy number one in a blink of an eye. So there is a chance they've pushed to hard too fast and enough people will wake up to the realisation that the world's not just gone mad by accident and realise the madness has been carefully constructed. But I doubt it.

The war in Ukraine is a yet another perfect distraction, another endless war to fill the coffers and keep us proles satisfied with our five minutes of hate. The Russians get to hate the West, we get to hate Russia and rich men get to play real-life risk while they send our children to war. By the time we get bored of that, there will be another manufactured crisis. Another martyr like George Floyd to push racial division, another poster child like Greta Thunberg to push climate alarmism, another virus to make us all afraid.

So i've given up paying attention to any of the bullshit that keeps buzzing about us like flies around shit. Just focusing on the important stuff. The wife, the kids, finding happiness in simple stuff like growing vegetables and kicking a ball about with the boy.

Look out for yourself, your family and those around you who you know you can trust, that's my sole focus now. The rest of the world is going to hell in a hand basket and I'm too tired of trying to convince those who refuse to see it.

Sorry for the long rant mate. Just my honest thoughts. Hope you and your misses are well and doing OK :ayatollah:

Good post, Only you didn't mention Jewish power and it's influence.

Sat May 28, 2022 12:35 pm

JasonFowler1991 wrote:

Excellent post, agree with it all and you've even put into words things I have thought about but haven't been able to vocalize. Would love to have a pint and discuss the past, present and future :occasion5:

Would welcome that mate. Don't get home too often unfortunately and when i do its to see the folks, but if your ever up in London drop me a PM on here and would be a pleasure to have a pint with you :thumbup:

Sun May 29, 2022 5:20 pm

Bluebina wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:The parasites have been taking the piss for too long now. We are supposed to trust them, yet they're destroying the economy and putting more and more people into poverty whilst stripping our rights at the same time. Things are going to get a lot worse and people need to come together, in some manner, to stop this.

Cool. And how exactly are you going to fix the world economy?

It's not my job to fix the world economy. The central bankers, with their friends in politics, have destroyed it. They are the people we trust to protect it.

Here's a great documentary about money I'd suggest watching when you get the chance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcGh1Dex4Yo

What I have done to protect myself, is move my assets out of things backed by fiat currency. Into Bitcoin and Gold. I'm not suggesting everybody does this, as there is risk involved and people may not understand what they are doing. But you might want to explore alternative methods to trusting central bankers to look after you.

Hows your bitcoin going?

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/f ... istory.asp

So, if there was civil unrest?

Sun May 29, 2022 10:08 pm

BC-CB wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:The parasites have been taking the piss for too long now. We are supposed to trust them, yet they're destroying the economy and putting more and more people into poverty whilst stripping our rights at the same time. Things are going to get a lot worse and people need to come together, in some manner, to stop this.

It's not my job to fix the world economy. The central bankers, with their friends in politics, have destroyed it. They are the people we trust to protect it.

Here's a great documentary about money I'd suggest watching when you get the chance:

What I have done to protect myself, is move my assets out of things backed by fiat currency. Into Bitcoin and Gold. I'm not suggesting everybody does this, as there is risk involved and people may not understand what they are doing. But you might want to explore alternative methods to trusting central bankers to look after you.

Hows your bitcoin going?

Get LE TEAR GAS

Sun May 29, 2022 10:12 pm

BC-CB wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:
Welshman in CA wrote:

Hows your bitcoin going?

Get LE TEAR GAS

Mon May 30, 2022 9:23 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:

Would welcome that mate. Don't get home too often unfortunately and when i do its to see the folks, but if your ever up in London drop me a PM on here and would be a pleasure to have a pint with you :thumbup:

If I could be so bold, could you find it in your heart Sir Ealing to invite me to the inaugural drinkie poos of the Conspiracy Club?

You make so many good points EA that it's difficult to disect. I guess the overriding point is the saddness of watching lovely souls walk into an abyss, compliantly!!! I think more and more are waking up but, like you, I fear it may be too late.

It really hit me about 3 years ago and, after a lot of circumspection, I convinced the wife to move off grid. That plan comes to fruition in Spring 2023. In the meantime I will still try to drop pebbles and see where they go.

Please don't give up, it may be dark now but there is one thing in life you can guarantee......things will change, hopefully for the better. :bluebird:

Mon May 30, 2022 9:52 pm

The new poor starting base:
One car.
Multiple TV Mobile Subscriptions.
Two holidays a year

Sat Jun 04, 2022 12:17 pm

New Day Rising wrote:The new poor starting base:
One car.
Multiple TV Mobile Subscriptions.
Two holidays a year

if thats the standard for the new poor, i wonder what i'm classed as
haven't been on holiday since 2019 (which took me 3 years to save for)
no car, and don't have the tv subscriptions
and only 31

Sat Jun 04, 2022 1:44 pm

TheHangedMan wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
JasonFowler1991 wrote:

If I could be so bold, could you find it in your heart Sir Ealing to invite me to the inaugural drinkie poos of the Conspiracy Club?

You make so many good points EA that it's difficult to disect. I guess the overriding point is the saddness of watching lovely souls walk into an abyss, compliantly!!! I think more and more are waking up but, like you, I fear it may be too late.

It really hit me about 3 years ago and, after a lot of circumspection, I convinced the wife to move off grid. That plan comes to fruition in Spring 2023. In the meantime I will still try to drop pebbles and see where they go.

Please don't give up, it may be dark now but there is one thing in life you can guarantee......things will change, hopefully for the better. :bluebird:

Would be a pleasure and an honour to share a pint with you some day my friend. :thumbup:

Sat Jun 04, 2022 5:04 pm

Ehats civil unrest? You've got every tom dick and harry extremist causes causing untold misery for people on roads.. now got vegan protesters trying to stop queens parade and today the fcking idiots laying down on the derby course trying to stop a 1ton horse?? Bet if get killed they'll say was worth it if stops people eating meat which is their aim! :roll: