Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

All the usual ITK suspects

Wed May 25, 2022 2:32 pm

You're all very quiet boys, not so much as a whisper :lol:

Re: All the usual ITK suspects

Wed May 25, 2022 2:48 pm

My sauce (HP) tells me that Allsop will be confirmed this afternoon.

Wed May 25, 2022 4:03 pm

I'm in the "I have no f*cking idea" club as far as signings go & that's a good thing.

Wed May 25, 2022 4:23 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:You're all very quiet boys, not so much as a whisper :lol:

You know it's gone quiet when even barnet blue stops putting out his minimalist 'daily hint' thread that despite it's claimed 'exclusivity' is normally lagging a little behind the maunstream... ;) :laughing6:

Wed May 25, 2022 4:37 pm

What's even worse is the ones who claim they knew after the transfer/event. Plenty of them on here.

'I know but I can't say' types!

Wed May 25, 2022 6:07 pm

Roger igovernor has been on the case .he will get it correct one day .law of averages

Wed May 25, 2022 6:18 pm

Martin, anyone who is free or desperate for a club. Their you are :lol:

Wed May 25, 2022 7:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Martin, anyone who is free or desperate for a club. Their you are :lol:

Wasn't a dig at anyone, just considering the time of year and our current situation normally someone somewhere has a clue but nothing.It feels like were are in the eye of hurricane.

Wed May 25, 2022 8:19 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Martin, anyone who is free or desperate for a club. Their you are :lol:

Wasn't a dig at anyone, just considering the time of year and our current situation normally someone somewhere has a clue but nothing.It feels like were are in the eye of hurricane.

The leaks have been patched sadly atm.

Thu May 26, 2022 8:25 am

wez1927 wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:

The leaks have been patched sadly atm.

A good thing really, only Morison and a limeted few know exactly what is in the pipeline ?

Thu May 26, 2022 9:23 am

Big Kief the chief wrote:My sauce (HP) tells me that Allsop will be confirmed this afternoon.

Tumble weed...

Thu May 26, 2022 10:41 am

well i can neither confirm or deny that contact has been made by the club in regards to signing me, an out of shape 31 year old with a dodgey knee, who can run a 5k in 31 minutes. with that in mind, its pretty likely someone at the club will be on the phone to me soon enough

Thu May 26, 2022 11:02 am

bluebird04 wrote:well i can neither confirm or deny that contact has been made by the club in regards to signing me, an out of shape 31 year old with a dodgey knee, who can run a 5k in 31 minutes. with that in mind, its pretty likely someone at the club will be on the phone to me soon enough

Your signed :lol: