Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I was told Ralls got offered:

Fri May 27, 2022 7:01 pm

This is hysterical........

Either Joe Ralls earns £2 million a year or he would have sent his "cheers for the last 10 years" insta by now.

My guess he is on a million a year, and we offered him the same amount as a L1 player :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He'd be gone by now.

Put it this way, my guess is Ralls will end up with us or a club that finished higher than us in the pyramid.

Fri May 27, 2022 7:17 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
cs_original wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:
cs_original wrote:If Morison is going to play the 3 centre halfs system, then I would like us to keep him and play him in the back 3

Seems a bit random. Has Ralls ever played in defense before?

Yeah mate, left back a few times for us. With two decent centre backs either side, I’d love to see him playing the ball from the back into mid field and coming onto the ball with plenty of time and space to build attacks from the back.

He’d be murdered in the middle of a back 3 mate.

He’d be murdered as a full back too !! Not quick enough simple as that.

Yes I agree.

Fri May 27, 2022 9:11 pm

3 year deal on 14k a week £728,000 a year , so just north of 2,000,000 for 3 years work doing something you love

If he can get better at another championship[ - cant blame hiim for going - if though

Sat May 28, 2022 6:55 am

I’m sure he would have been offered around the 12k a week mark. If he refuses that then he’s no great loss in my opinion. He’s been here 10years plus and he still isn’t regarded as a club legend. Says a lot about his quality and contribution to me.

Yes he was the best midfielder in the last year or 2 but he’s been competing with the likes of Pack and Bacuna for god sake :lol:

Mon May 30, 2022 12:15 pm

I reckon if he doesn't sign a new deal Vaults will be offered one.
Come to think of it .What's the story with the retained list?

Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:34 am

Still quite a few players who we expect to be released, not said their farewells?

Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:21 am

stickywicket wrote:I reckon if he doesn't sign a new deal Vaults will be offered one.

Would be a close one but out of the 2, I’d pick WV.

Fri Jun 03, 2022 8:42 am

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
stickywicket wrote:I reckon if he doesn't sign a new deal Vaults will be offered one.

I’d keep Will Vaulks over Ralls any day of the week my fellow Ponty lad, I don’t rate Ralls at all so it would be no loss as far as I’m concerned :ayatollah:

Fri Jun 03, 2022 9:10 am

Ponty Bluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

I’d keep Will Vaulks over Ralls any day of the week my fellow Ponty lad, I don’t rate Ralls at all so it would be no loss as far as I’m concerned :ayatollah:

:lol:
I should shout across the Bwl road rather than message :bluescarf:

Sat Jun 04, 2022 10:37 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Ponty Bluebird wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

:lol:
I should shout across the Bwl road rather than message :bluescarf:

:lol: spot on butt :ayatollah: