Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City are interested in Arsenal defender

Fri May 27, 2022 12:03 pm

Cardiff City, QPR and Sheffield United are all interested in Arsenal defender Daniel Ballard.

[Evening Standard
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City are interested in Arsenal defender

Fri May 27, 2022 1:18 pm

33 appearances for Millwall last season so has the experience but looks like Arsenal are looking to sell so likely to command a fee

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailycanno ... llard/amp/

Fri May 27, 2022 7:34 pm

It's about time we signed a Daniel

Fri May 27, 2022 7:35 pm

New Day Rising wrote:It's about time we signed a Daniel

Good age , decent performer, defence needs some resilience.

Fri May 27, 2022 7:48 pm

Pantmawr Bluebird wrote:33 appearances for Millwall last season so has the experience but looks like Arsenal are looking to sell so likely to command a fee

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailycanno ... llard/amp/

I don't think it'll be a massive fee,just Arsenal looking to make a few bob off a kid who's only got a year left.I think we are trying the same thing with the Connelly lad who is wanted by Bristol Rovers

Fri May 27, 2022 9:32 pm

Hadn't heard of him before last season but was very impressed with him when he played at CCS, would be a very good signing in my opinion.

Sat May 28, 2022 11:39 am

Would be an awesome signing, will leave us to forget about the defence for the foreseeable with him and McGuinness developing

Sat May 28, 2022 1:03 pm

gazthebluebird1 wrote:Hadn't heard of him before last season but was very impressed with him when he played at CCS, would be a very good signing in my opinion.

Same here, played so well at CCS I went online to look him up.

I’d be amazed if we can afford him though. Looks like a good few million quids worth to me.