Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated: It’s all over ‘ Winning away 2nil / But ‘

Sat May 28, 2022 5:15 pm

UPDATED:
:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :cry:

Atletico Baleares miss out :cry: :cry:

Is to late for Atletico Baleares tonight?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ Winning away 2nil / But ‘

Sat May 28, 2022 5:16 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 28, 2022 6:13 pm

:bluescarf:

Sat May 28, 2022 6:17 pm

Sat May 28, 2022 6:29 pm

:cry: :bluescarf:

Re: Updated: It’s all over ‘ Winning away 2nil / But ‘

Sat May 28, 2022 8:11 pm

Gutted for you Annis. Still - a good club, good fans and a good ground of your own. And playing in blue. Bigger, bettter and stronger next year.

Sun May 29, 2022 12:00 am

Such a shame. To miss out by a small margin like that is gutting.

Sun May 29, 2022 7:10 am

Brezza wrote:Gutted for you Annis. Still - a good club, good fans and a good ground of your own. And playing in blue. Bigger, bettter and stronger next year.

Cheers Brezza,

Yes they will be back and their fans deserve success, now nearly 60 yrs without promotion.
But hopefully stronger next season.

Sun May 29, 2022 7:10 am

philrogers wrote:Such a shame. To miss out by a small margin like that is gutting.

Very much so, sadly they’ve got use to it, year in year our.
Another season next season.

Sun May 29, 2022 7:13 am

What’s the crack with Andorra ?

I assume this is the primary (or only ? ) professional team from the mountain country in the Pyrenees ?

Do they play their games up there / have they got a big backer or something. I didn’t appreciate there was a team in Spanish football. I guess at some point they would have had to apply to either the French or Spanish football league .

Sun May 29, 2022 7:20 am

northside of risca wrote:What’s the crack with Andorra ?

I assume this is the primary (or only ? ) professional team from the mountain country in the Pyrenees ?

Do they play their games up there / have they got a big backer or something. I didn’t appreciate there was a team in Spanish football. I guess at some point they would have had to apply to either the French or Spanish football league .

Just realised the above was my 1000th post on the site . Do I get a certificate or a luxury gift hamper of some sorts ?

Reckon I was a relative ‘early joiner’ as the Rams board had been decommissioned by then off memory. Genuinely think about 800 of those 1000 posts were arguing (against) about our disgraceful rebrand. Turns out it wasn’t read or dead…. . I should let it go.

Sun May 29, 2022 7:30 am

northside of risca wrote:

Just realised the above was my 1000th post on the site . Do I get a certificate or a luxury gift hamper of some sorts ?

Reckon I was a relative ‘early joiner’ as the Rams board had been decommissioned by then off memory. Genuinely think about 800 of those 1000 posts were arguing (against) about our disgraceful rebrand. Turns out it wasn’t read or dead…. . I should let it go.

Red even ( 1002 now)

Sun May 29, 2022 12:05 pm

Yes they are and they have a multi millionaire owner , Andora are owned by ex Barcelona player Gerard Piqué.

Sun May 29, 2022 12:14 pm

Do they play their games up there / have they got a big backer or something. I didn’t appreciate there was a team in Spanish :bluescarf: :bluescarf: football. I guess at some point they would have had to apply to either the French or Spanish football league .

You certainly did fight for our identity, more than I can say for a lot of other fans. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Great to have you still on board

Mon May 30, 2022 8:40 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Do they play their games up there / have they got a big backer or something. I didn’t appreciate there was a team in Spanish :bluescarf: :bluescarf: football. I guess at some point they would have had to apply to either the French or Spanish football league .

You certainly did fight for our identity, more than I can say for a lot of other fans. :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

Great to have you still on board

I didn’t realise that on Pique. Unless they can must a crowd though doesn’t feel sustainable. I have memories of Gretna’s foray into Scottish premiership.